Bonus Chapter

Five Years Later...

" No! " 

" You have to do this? "

" No! " The voices of cute little boys echoed in the mansion as they ran towards the stairs.

" Careful Mizyan! " Amaira said following him.

" Careful Mizaan! " Mahira said following the boys and Amaira.

" Abba. " Mizyan and Mizaan said and ran towards them who walked and taught the kids in their arms.

" Abba shave ush. " The kids pouted and their dear fathers looked at the mothers.

{Abba save us.}

" What happened? " Iyan asked.

" Why are you both after the kids like... what they have done? " Ryan asked.

Amaira and Mahira stood next to each other, in the last 4th step of the stairs with their arms crossed over the chest.

" They have not done the homework yet. " The mothers' complaint at the same time.

" So what? " Iyan asked.

" Dear mothers, the kids are only in LKG {Lower Kinder Garden}. " Ryan tried to defend the kids who ran away from the arms to play cars-cars.

" They need to learn responsibility. " Amaira said in a low deep voice.

Mahira made a face and said,

" They can do homework now and play till night. "

" No problem, he can do whenever he wants. Even after a little break to play. " Iyan said.

" It's laziness. The break is just an excuse to play. " Amaira said.

" Homework is important. He needs to learn. Without education and talent, he is nothing. And no one knows that better than me. " Mahira said and Ryan glares her for talking about her past again.

" Laziness will give him nothing. Mahira is right. I don't care what he will be in the future. It's his choice and dream. But he needs to learn the responsibility through this. " Amaira said and the fathers looked at each other with a sigh.

" Okay, fine, relax. Take my credit card. " Ryan said forwarding his card and Iyan did the same.

" Why? " Amahira asked glaring both of them.

" You both should relax. Go shopping, We'll make them do homework. " Iyan said.

" Are you sure? " Amaira asked looking at the card with a smirk.

" Yes. " Iyan smiled.

" What if you get bankrupt? " Mahira asked.

" I don't have any problem because I know you won't. " Ryan replied with a wide smile and winked at her.

Mahira and Amaira looked at each other smiling and hugged each other.

" Yayyy!! " 

" Was that a plan to get us bankrupt? " Iyan whispered to Ryan.

" I don't think so. But their smiles. " Ryan smiled at the end and Iyan glared at him.

" What about homework now? " Iyan asked after the ladies walked to their room.

" You can write it down, after all, you have bad handwriting. " Ryan said walking towards the sofa.

" What do you mean? They have to write it. " Iyan said.