Chapter 45

Iyan POV

" Now listen to me carefully. " I said looking at all men working in my company.

" I'm asking it freely. " I watched the expressions of them.

" Anyone here, who is involved with Rose and her company? " I asked loudly.

I knew that I didn't take shares of my father instead gave it all to my step-mother, Rose and it was a deal that no one will mix our men, but yesterday, I saw a guy who was doing an internship in my company.

" If you will confess it now, I may give you less punishment. But you deserve punishment. " I said gritting my teeth.

I walked to them and watched every minute expression and position of each person present here but no sign.

" Okay then, let me call his name. " I said taking out my phone.

" His name is... " I shouted to make him nervous.

" His name is... " I repeated and looked at the one and only.

" I... " Raymond said looking down and raising his right hand.

" Yes, Mr. Raymond, what were you doing with Rose? "

" I didn't mean to do so, Sir. But she bribed me. "

" And you accepted it, Ha? " I asked whispering and took out my gun and started walking around him.

He was sweating, but little buddy doesn't know who I really am.

Actually, when there was a discussion going on between Mahira, Brian, and Haya, I walked out of the mansion to my secret underground area, where I called all the men whom I doubted maybe work for Rose.

" I'm sorry, Sir. She blackmailed me that she will harm my family and girlfriend, so I had to take the bribe. I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me. " With that Raymond started crying on his knees.

" Ohh! You have a girlfriend too, little fella. " I said and he looked at me shocked.

" Sir, I'm sorry, Sir. I'll work for you, Sir. I'll tell you all the information going on there, Sir. Please forgive me, Sir. I'm really really sorry, Sir. " Raymond started apologizing and I laughed out like a devil.

'I think he is gone now. ' I heard someone say. I smirked.

I am still a real Mafia... I said to myself.

I walked to him and said,

" If I didn't receive the correct detailed information going on there, then you know what I can do. " I gritted my teeth at the end and walked out and asked the driver to drive me back to the mansion.

When I was just a street away from the mansion, the driver stopped the car.

" What happened? " I asked him.

" Sir, there is a body on the road. " He said.

I looked out and walked out to help him if he is alive.

When I walked there, I was shocked to see an injured Zack laying, in the middle of the road.

" Zack! Zack! " I called for him, slapping his face a little and saw bloodstain on the road.

" Damn! " I checked for his pulse on his wrist. I couldn't feel it for more than a minute.

" Shit! " 

Now, I checked for the carotid artery on his neck to check the pulse there and thank God, I found the sensation and I carried him to the car and asked the driver to ride fast to the hospital.