POST CREDIT SCENE

" What about catering? " 

" Done! "

" Lawn decoration? "

" Done! "

" In short, everything is ready? " 

" Yes, Ma'am. " Kabir answered.

Mahira nodded and walked to the lawn and saw Mizyan and Mizaan playing with Iyan and Ryan. Brian and Zack were cheering Mifrah and Mifraz as they were drawing something. Haya was helping Dilna with her hairstyle. And Amaira, she was coming towards her.

" Mahira, cars are arriving now. "

Mahira nodded looking at her and then turned back to her family. Its been around 2 years and 9 months. Mifraz grew up early. She got the talent to learn things easily.

" Amaira! Mahira! " The first guest for a short get together arrived and they were one other than the grandmothers now, Armeena and Arnaaz.

" Ammi! " The family gathered around them.

" Nani! " 

" Dadi! " The kids said and hugged them.

" Aww, my cute little chipmunks. " 

" Mahira! " Another guest entered and she was none other than Nureen and Zamir with kids.

" Nureen! " Mahira hugged her and soon she and her family were introduced to everyone.

" Surprise!! " Mahira looked at the gate she was amazed to see Catherine and Caleb walking with their kids.

" Nice to see you here. " Mahira said and hugged her.

Soon, the guests arrived, some Mafia brother's close friends, some employees, and some business partners. Soon, an unexpected guest arrived.

" Amaira! " Ewan and Cyrila called and Amaira looked at them shocked.

" Hey!! " She hugged her long time best friend and cried as they met after a long journey of pain and grief.

" How are you both? "

" We are good as usual. But yeah, meet my kids. " Cyrila introduced her kids who were way older to Amaira's kid, after all, they had their normal lives forever.

Amaira was busy talking to them when she saw a man smiling at her from afar.

She looked at him carefully and he was none other than Miran.

" By the way, how come you both know where I am now? " Amaira asked Cyrila and Ewan.

" Miran, who else. We were in contact with him and we asked him every time about you but then he told the whole story one day. Then after a few days, he was unavailable because of his fight with Zinayat and now they are back together. " Cyrila narrated and a jealous Iyan fisted his hand into white.

" You are still jealous of him? " Ryan asked.

" I'm not in good Ryan. " Ryan sighed and said,