Chapter 15

Ryan's POV

" Why are you always after my wife? I need the answers today, NOW " I shouted.

" Because she is a spy, Ryan. Why are you not trusting me? "

" Cause I trust her more than you after what YOU DID TO HER " I shouted again.

" I don't care. I want her arrested, that's it. " Iyan said.

How dare he?

" What if the same is happening to Amaira Bhabhi? Won't you rebel? " I asked him.

" Yeah... Kind of. " He said looking everywhere except me.

" That's what I felt for her... Don't you dare to attempt that again, I warn you. " I said and left him in his room.

I wanted to go to her room, but when I met Aunt Kayra, she suggested me to let her rest. I followed that and went to my room and laid down on the bed.

Next Morning...

I woke up early, bathed and ate my breakfast in my room. I did wudhu, took my prayer mat and prostrated in front of my Allah. 

" Allah, I am sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. Indeed, Allah is the most forgiving, the merciful. Allah, lead me to the right, positive and healthy path. Let all of us be safe and healthy. Please forgive me, Allah, I ask you again... " I said and cried. After the completion of my prayer, I placed back the prayer mat to its original place and sat on the bed, facing the balcony. 

Now, I am feeling fresh. 

*DOOR OPENS*

I turned around to watch Iyan Bhai entering my room. I quickly, turned back to watch the beautiful scenery outside.

" Ryan " He whispered. I ignored him.

" Ryan, please listen to me... " He tried to take my attention over him, but I ignored him repeatedly.

" Ryan, listen. " He started as he came in front of me.

" Ryan " He whispered this time.

I slowly looked at him, when I heard the same scream, I heard yesterday...

NO WAY...

" RYAAANN "

to be continued