Chapter 52

*knock* 

*knock*

" Come in! " Mahira answered sitting back on the bed.

Iyan, Ryan, and Miran entered the room.

" Mahira, what are you doing here? " Iyan asked standing while Ryan sat on the bed and Miran sat on the sofa chair.

" I wanted some time alone, that's why... " 

" I told you clearly that you don't need to come here, why don't you understand that? " Iyan shouted at the end.

" What has happened to him, now? " Mahira asked Ryan.

" You are the cause of this. " Ryan answered.

" What do you mean? "

" You'll not come with us tomorrow. Stay here. " Iyan yelled and walked out of the room.

Mahira was confused at the same time she knew what has caused her to phase this.

" Do you want the answer to all the questions going in your head now? " Miran asked and Ryan glared him.

" She already knows the answer. " Ryan answered and looked at Mahira who was looking down with a sad face.

" What are you thinking? " Ryan asked and Mahira looked at him and nodded in denial.

" I want to be alone. " Mahira whispered and Miran walked out.

" You too, Ryan. " Mahira whispered again while laying on the bed.

" Is everything okay? " Ryan asked and Mahira nodded and when he turned to walk out, she nodded in denial.

The next morning,

The Day of the Mission

" Everything is ready? " Iyan asked looking at the fuel filled cars with drivers ready, doctors who took their emergency bag and walked to the three ambulances ready to go with them and hackers with their screens and headphones ready.

" Yes Sir. " All of them answered in high spirit and confidence.

" Okay, now lets wait for the relatives who are coming here. They'll be divided in two. Some in the cars with us and others in the ambulance. "

After a minute or two, the cars arrived and the families of the kidnapped ladies walked to the mansion.

Zamir and his friends Aman and Nabil arrived and the bodyguard informed,

" Haida's relatives didn't arrive. The manager told that the passengers didn't take the flight. "

Iyan made an angry face but controlled himself.

" Ryan! "

" Miran! " Iyan called them.

Miran was in the guest room sitting on the bed, debating with himself to call Zinayat or not but then messaged her sister, Alfaiza.

'We found Khala. We'll bring her by eve. Take care of Ayat' 

Clicking on the 'Send' button, he walked out of the room downstairs.

" Ryan, come fast. " Iyan said and walked to Zamir to tell him about their plan.

Ryan heard Iyan calling him and so he stood up and walked to the door.

" I'm sorry again that I'll be not by your side in the mission. Take care. " She said the last words while hugging him.

Ryan nodded and turned when Mahira called him.