Chapter 41

Author's POV

The next morning, Wahid notified Iyan that Vinson missed the flight and hence they have to wait as his next flight is scheduled at the noon.

As planned everyone was ready for breakfast at 7 am with Vione ready to serve the food and drinks.

" Okay, so there will be some changes in the plan. " Iyan started.

" Like what? " Ryan asked.

" It's for only Team Vinson. Other teams should follow the same schedule. As Vinson missed his flight, so we'll go to him after lunch. My men will inform me of his arrival. "

Mahira nodded and asked everyone to leave for work.

Mahira hugged Ryan and whispered, " All the best. "

" Take care. " Ryan said and left.

When everyone left, Mahira asked Iyan,

" Why all of a sudden some changes? "

Iyan chuckled.

" Now you know me well. " Iyan smirked but got a glare as a reply.

" I got to know that Rose sent some men at the airport to catch Vinson. So, I asked him to not depart. I bought him a ticket and even I sent some men to look after his safety. He informs me about his whereabouts. "

Mahira nodded and went to her room.

As she was getting bored, she thought of thinking about the next plan, ie, meeting the relatives.

She opened her laptop and made a slide for every lady mentioned by Amaira except Haya, as she was not yet kidnapped and so she was asked to be in the mansion.

Meanwhile, Haya was in her room, crying. She felt depressed about what she has gone through this month. She didn't know how to mention it to Brian or Mahira or her brothers.

It doesn't hurt much when some strange or just known person harms you. What hurts the most is when someone close to you, be it, family members or friends, betray you which was never expected. That was what Haya was going through and when she was ready to reveal, she was called for the mission.

It took hours for Ryan to reach Miran's office, Dongan Hills, in Staten Island, New York.

It was lunchtime in their office when Ryan entered his office.

Owen, Miran's PA was already present in the reception area, waiting for Ryan.

" Good afternoon, Sir. " Owen said.

" Good afternoon. " Ryan shared a handshake and went to lift, following Owen.

As Ryan entered Miran's cabin, Miran stood up and said,

" Assalamualaikum. Welcome Ryan, my brother. "

" Walaikum Assalam. Nice to meet you too, Bro. Long time. "

" Yeah, long time. " Miran replied and gestured Ryan to take a seat.

" Owen. " Miran called his PA.

" Yes, Sir. "

" Bring the snacks for Sir and... and... Ryan, what would you like to have as drink tea, coffee or some juice? " Miran asked Ryan at the end.

" I'll prefer coffee. " Ryan answered and the snacks were served soon.

" I didn't know you eat so delicious food or I would have joined your company. " Ryan joked seeing cheese balls and chicken nuggets with tomato sauce and mayonnaise.

" So, I heard about you all going for a mission to find the missing ladies. " Miran said.

" Yeah. After Amaira bhabhi went missing, we couldn't get as much information we got after Mahira's research as her friend Nureen went missing. "