1.0

'"Why were we here again Gibbs?" a younger Jack Sparrow asked his first mate as he led the captain of the Black Pearl down the streets of Tortuga Island.

"We got a tip that you had a sibling here captn'" the older man told him.

"Ah, right" Jack nodded his head, taking another swig from his rum bottle.

Their heads turned as there was a commotion in a nearby bar, as did the heads of most of the people in the street they were walking through. Soon, the noise went quiet until the body of a large bald man flew right through the window of one of the many dirty bar's there.

"And stay out!" a young girl, no more than 11 or 12, poked her head out of the front doors before closing them with a loud BANG behind her.

"There she goes again" one of the prostitutes shook her head with a small smile, turning away from another potential customer making Jack's ears perk up at her statement.

"Excuse me ma'am, who is that girl?" Gibbs asked the black toothed woman.

"That's little Anamaria" the woman responded "A feisty little girl. Always getting into trouble even where there is none" the woman went straight back into the dirty house behind them.

"What do you think captn'? Captn'?" Gibbs turned to see that the black haired man had already gone into the bar.

Ж

Jack went into the bar the moment he saw the young girl inside it, somehow being able to recognise his family's features even through his slightly intoxicated state.

"Can I help ya?" the black haired girl asked him as he marched up to the counter.

"I think yer my sister" Jack said, not even hesitating once he saw the green pendant hanging from around her neck.

"HAH?!"'

Ф

"Careful men!" Anamaria rushed down the deck of the Black Pearl while they tried to stop themselves from tilting down into the whirlpool that Calypso had created when she had been freed by Barbossa.

From the corner of her eyes she saw Elisabeth Swan and Will Turner get married by Barbossa as they still tried to keep the assailants trying to take over the black ship away.

"Congratulations now get yer asses moving!" Ana shouted at the couple right after they kissed to seal their vows.

"Jack!" Anamaria nervously looked around for her brother while trying to fight off another of the sea creature's from Jones' ship away.

She saw Elisabeth and Will join the black haired man in the fight and she sighed in relief. Will was stabbed by Davy Jones but then Jack did something that more than surprised Anamaria. The normally selfish pirate had helped Will stab the heart, securing the other man's life. Unfortunately she wasn't able to see much more since, at the same time that Davy Jones' dead body fell, Anamaria felt someone shove her off of the boat, as the person tried to get themselves to safety from the shootings.

"Jack!" she shouted out her brother's name once more and, for the first time in her entire life with him, she saw a truly panicked look on his face as she fell into the centre of the now closing whirlwind of water.

"Ana!" the woman closed her eyes as her body hit the water and quickly loosing consciousness when the cold hit her like a ramming horse.

For clearance, Anamaria is now 18 years old.