1.05

"Ana-chwan!" Sanji yelled, lunging forward to grab her hand before she fell overboard.

His hand missed her own by a bit and he watched her as she fell to the water below them. Anamaria saw from the corner of her eye how Luffy, Usopp, Zoro and even Carue rushed to the railing of the Merry right when she hit the water.

"ANA!"

Anamaria closed her eyes as the salt water enveloped her. She was calm since the water beneath her feet hardened a bit.

Ж

"What happened?" Vivi came out of Nami's room in a panic to see Sanji and Zoro taking off their shirts to jump over the ship.

"Ana-san fell overboard!" Usopp shouted, encouraging the woman go up with the rest of them to see if they could see Anamaria.

Right as the two men, now shirtless, were about to jump into the water themselves, there was a loud splash on the other side of the railings making them turn to see what it had been. There stood Ana, a puddle of water beneath her feet but otherwise completely unharmed and dry.

Ж

"Sorry, I fell" Anamaria said with a sheepish smile.

"Ana!" "Ana-chwan!" "Lady!" the entire crew went up to her and Vivi started looking all over her to see if she was hurt anywhere.

"Wow! How did you do that?" Luffy exclaimed with large eyes.

"Ah, that's my secret" she winked at the star eyed boy.

"Don't make us worry like that!" Vivi punched the woman's arm softly, glad she was okay.

"Oh wait" Anamaria patted herself down as she noticed that she was missing something from her pockets.

She pursed her lips and whistled as she poked her head out of the railing. There was another splash as this time the StrawHat crew could now see how she had gotten back onto the ship, A small glob of water came up to level with the ship and carefully placed a small bottle on the deck which Anamaria quickly pulled up and back into her back pocket.

"Ana! You didn't tell me you had Devil Fruit powers!" Luffy shouted.

"What's a Devil Fruit?" Anamaria asked him.

Luffy's eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't believe that Anamaria, their newest crew member, didn't even know what a Devil Fruit was. He quickly explained that Devil Fruits were mysterious fruits that granted incredible powers to those who ate them, but at the cost of losing their ability to swim. Anamaria listened with fascination, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Now she understood why so many people got such strange powers. Buy really? Magic fruits?

"Well, what's the power you have?" Vivi asked, intrigued by the new information.

"No powers at all. I already told ye that me and ma brother freed a goddess o' the sea once, and I guess ya could say she blessed me" Ana shrugged her eyebrows "The waters just like ta save and help me if I ask 'em to"

"So you weren't lying when you told us all those stories?" Zoro asked her, one of his green eyebrows raised in scepticism.

"Why the hell would I lie 'bout that?" she asked "By the way do ya have any warmer clothes somewhere? It's getting colder out here"