8.6

"Luffy-dono"

"What?"

"Shit" Ana muttered as she too noticed "Greeny's gone"

"We don't have time to look for him. Let's go!" Luffy ordered making the two follow him.

Ж

"Big Mom will not be forgetting this!" Pekoms shouted before screaming in pain when a rapier that Jack was brandishing embedded itself in his leg.

"Do we gotta let them go?" the man asked under the mask he was wearing.

"Don't wanna cause her anymore problems now do we" the other said as he was calmly sat on a barrel on the Big Mom ship between Kia's legs while the white haired woman twirled one of the dark locks of hairs poking out of the skull mask around a finger.

Tora stood on the Sea Serpent under them with Marie and Isaiah running around the deck of the ship. the large man lazily twirled around his sharp-edged hammer while smirking darkly at the few pirates looking down warily at them.

"Fine" the Caribbean pirate sighed and removed his sword from the deck that was pining the lion's paw/hand? To it.

The three Trinity pirates gracefully jumped back onto the deck of their own ship and watched the Big Mom ship hightail it out of those waters.

"Let's get back" Ace fixed the position of his cowboy hat "We need ta grab some more 'funds'"

"I wanna see Ana" Jack pouted, taking a swig of the rum bottle he always carried around.

"We cant, ya don't want her to get found out, now do ya"? Ace asked the man.

"Fine"

With that last sigh, they turned the ship around to head back home.

Ж

Anamaria let out a grunt of annoyance when a bridge nearby collapsed and Zoro reappeared at their side.

"What are ya...? A doll?" Anamaria said as she noticed the blue person coming out of the fur on Zoro's costume.

"I'll take you to the entrance of the palace!" the little woman shouted to them.

"Is she a friend of yours Zoro?" Kin'emon asked.

"Ooooh, ya finally got a personal guide, huh?" Anamaria said with a cattish grin that the swordsman knew she had under her suit "Or did ya finally make a friend?"

"Shut up! She's not a friend persay but..."

"I'm Wicka, a member of King Riku's squadron" the fairy informed them "Now run faster!"

A woman riding on a toy horse intercepted them and Zoro placed his hand on his swords quickly, making Ana wary of the woman in front of them.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked.

"I'm here to help you get into the palace" the woman removed her hood revealing the dancer that had tried taking Sanji with her.

"'E asked who ya were pretty" Ana smiled with a threatening undertone at the stranger.

"I...know Sanji-san" the woman said quietly.

"You tried to take him with you, I'm guessing to ambush him when you were alone, right?" Zoro growled.