7.04

"Come on! Let's go" Ana sighed and opened one eye. Luffy had finished all the food and was now trying to convince Shirahoshi to leave with them.

"But what about...?"

"If anyone throws something else at you, me and Ana will stop it" he said confidently making the princess stare in shock at his words.

"Well, come on!" Luffy placed his hands on his hips "Let's go"

"N-now?" the princess looked away shyly "You need to give me some time"

"Aaa, you turn a simple walk into something complicated" the raven haired boy replied as he scratched the back of his head.

"Luffy, I'll be goin' first, 'kay?" Ana told him when she felt something strange.

"Huh? Sure" Luffy nodded, not really paying attention since he was still trying to stop the princess from crying.

Ж

While the fishmen and mermaids wondered where the rest of the pirates were, someone blew the door to the mermaid café open and the dust settled revealing a Chopper in his Kung Fu Point.

Another clump of guards backed away when a snake, that had grown a bit more to the size when they had met her in Little Garden since Anamaria was further this time, barged out in suit of the reindeer.

The two animals easily forced the fishman guards away from the door of the café as it opened and the blond cook walked out, calmly smoking one of his cigarettes.

"Oy you!" the man glared threateningly at the guards who shivered at the sight of the large reindeer, the massive snake, and the pirate now in front of them.

"Don't worry Ana-chwan! I'll soon be with you" the cook thought as he tried to find a way to ask for forgiveness from the woman.

Ж

Ana was slowly making her way to where she had left the rest of her crewmates. She came up just in time to feel the palace shake at sudden booming sounds.

"What's this noise-jamon?" the king gasped, "Don't tell me it's Decken again!"

"Are there any guards at the Hard Shell Tower?! Is the princess protected?!" the king demanded.

"No, they're all tied up here" one of the guards replied nervously.

"What?!" the king shouted "Oy! Pirates! Go see if the princess is okay!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Zoro looked over his shoulder and shot an annoyed glance at the group.

"Your Highness!" one of the ministers protested "We can't send them to the princess!"

"We have no choice-jamon!" the king insisted "The Hard Shell Tower is on the northeast side of the palace. You guys, go there now!"

"Why are we being ordered around by our hostages?" Zoro demanded.

"Silence! Shirahoshi is my only daughter-jamon! If something happens to her, I'll shove you all off the end of an ocean trench"

"So she is the Mermaid Princess?!" Brook called out excitedly "Ah! I'll go there as soon as possible and...can I ask her to show me her panties?"

Anamaria snickered and waited to see how it would unfold, keeping herself behind a large column.

"Ah! He's heading there with lascivious intent!" the catfish minister exclaimed.