8.5

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! WAS GOING TO WAIT A BIT BEFORE UPDATING THIS CHAPTER BUT IT IS A SPECIAL DAY (for most🥲) SO HERE YA ARE

"If this is truly StrawHat Luffy, you must be Sparrow Anamaria" Cavendish said in surprise, and maybe a little scared.

The two of them looked back to see that Luffy was no longer behind them.

"Sssssshit" Anamaria hissed out, similar to how Sable did. This might make a larger problem than she had thought would happen.

It didn't take long for Anamaria to find Luffy since she just had to poke her head out and found him hanging onto the hedge coming out of the wall.

"What are you doing?" she hissed down at him.

He didn't answer when the entire structure started trembling. Ana saw that the large 'king' was done powering up and ready to charge at the rest of the contestants inside the rings.

The pirates quickly made the water raised under Luffy's feet to try and make a stable platform for him to stand on right as the 'king' punched the air in front of him creating and explosion of power.

"Look! There's someone still there!" one of the crowd said making them all finally notice Bartolomeo inside some sort of force field that had protected him from the brunt of the hit.

"I ate the Bara Bara Devil Fruit" the green haired man informed, his fingers crossed despite his barrier disappearing "I'm  human barrier"

And just like that the man named Bartolomeo was the only one left on the fighting platform after pushing the boxing 'king' to the ground. Ana kept her eyes on the winner of the round while she pulled her captain up with he platform she had made for him.

"Where did everybody go?" he asked her.

"No idea" the woman shrugged her shoulder "But they're bringing in the losers from this fight in now"

She walked behind him as the 'Maro' dude was brought in by two medics.

"You've changed, Bellamy" Luffy told the blond.

"No, it's you whose changed" the man said "You managed to control Haki in a way I couldn't even think of. It makes me frustrated, StrawHat!"

"So his real name is Bellamy, not Maro" Anamaria thought "Luffy really is bad with names"

"Fighters from group C! take the stage!" the announcer shouted.

"Is it time already? Come on Ana!" Luffy ordered.

The woman yawned, not paying attention to the names that were being brought out while they made their way out to the platform together.

Ж

"Why the hell are we following its orders?!" Sanji exclaimed as he and Zoro were following the directions of the small blue 'fairy' hidden inside Zoro's shirt.

"Shut up Curly Brows! Just be lucky that I took you away from the dancer!" Zoro shouted back.

"But she said she needed my help, how could I leave a lady to walk alone?" Sanji pouted.

"Have you completely forgotten about Ana? I thought she had finally made you change, apparently not" the swordsman grumbled, starting to fight with the fairy in his shirt about how the StrawHats were in danger.