5.01

"Tch" Zoro scoffed making the cook stare at him with a glare.

"What are you going on about Marimo?!"

"Not the time" Ana muttered angrily as she had gotten riled up.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that..." Zoro was cut off when Ana slapped both their heads.

"First get the mermaid back! Then ya can fight!" she said angrily, bringing them back to what they were doing.

"Right!"

"ANA!" the woman looked at Luffy who ran and jumped off of the ship right above where the men were holding onto Camie and Pappagu.

With fast reactions she threw her hands up and the water under the men froze a bit making them unable to hold onto the mermaid tighter as Luffy wrapped his arms around her and the starfish, bringing them up with him and landing on the shore.

"StrawHat be careful! This is a trap!" the black painted fishman shouted.

A group of men on Flying Fish jumped out of the water just as Luffy jumped onto one of the things.

"Luffy's on one of those things!" Chopper cried out as they saw the Flying Fish group fly in circles as they tried to shake off the StrawHat captain.

"Look out! Bombs!" the men above them let their bombs drop down on the Thousand Sunny and as Robin and Anamaria prepared themselves to deflect them, Sanji jumped onto the railing on the deck and raised himself on one hand, spinning his legs and kicking all the bombs into the water around them.

"Ana-chwan! Are you all okay?!" Sanji shouted with heart eyes.

"Fine" the woman mumbled back, she saw the Flying Fish dive under water along with Luffy and Brook and Chopper jumped into the water behind him to try and save their captain, completely forgetting that they too couldn't swim at all "Ya idiots! Sable!"

If anyone finds the gif for this moment please tell me because I was not able to find it 🥲

The snake immediately understood and together they dived under water, the snake hooking her lower jaw on Chopper and Brook's clothes and Ana swimming over to her sinking captain, having the water bring them all back onto the Thousand Sunny deck.

"What are ya three, slow!?" Ana shouted at the Devil Fruit users as she brought the water out of their lungs, making Luffy and Chopper cry, asking for her forgiveness on their knees.

"We don't have time for this!" Nami shouted as Camie and Pappagu were waving their arms at them, asking for help as the Marko crew walked through the water over to them.

"Zoro, hurry it up!" Anamaria shouted as the swordsman ran past her and jumped, slicing through the bars of the cage that the fishman was trapped in.

"Don't tell me how to do things!" the man snapped back.

"Don't talk to the lady like that!" Sanji shouted right back.

Anamaria was calmly walking over to the edge of the ship and boredly made her finger go in circles, the Flying Fish that remained under the water spinning from the streams she was calling for until she heard a sudden crash within the hideout, where Zoro and Brook were protecting Camie, Pappagu, and Hachi.

"Look out! Look out! It's coming our way!" Luffy shouted as he emerged from the dust cloud.

"What is?" Zoro asked.