5.02

Her pupils had shrunk to half the size and her already pale blue from them was now so light that you could barely tell the whites from the iris. The doctor could feel her tremble as she rubbed up her arms harshly, her blunt nails digging so hard into her wrists that Chopper was starting to see the red marks she was leaving there and the faint marks on there that they had apparently never noticed.

"Come on, let's go" Robin said, grabbing the woman's forearm and pulling her along as they left the town.

After they had been recognised, Ana, Brook, Chopper and Luffy immediately took the chance to fight the men that were coming at them for their bounties until all of the men were on the ground groaning in pain, Anamaria covering the burns she had made with the acid form Fang, the sword itself wanting to also release the anger it felt from its handler.

They got back onto the bubbles, Luffy and Chopper sharing concerned looks at their friend's attitude but said nothing just yet.

"What was that? Why did we suddenly see so many Bounty Hunters?" Chopper asked them.

"I don't see any shops or anything else"

"There's very little people...so it would be strange if there were shops or cities" Hachi told them "It's like a large archipelago. Some places from it don't even reach the World Government, so the marines barely come near the deepest territories look..." the starfish pulled out a paper of information and showed it to Brook who was sitting behind him.

"A map?"

"It's been ten years since I've been here. I'm not sure if its still open" Hachi said thoughtfully.

"By the way, was the man with the cape a fishman?" Luffy asked with his hands behind his head

"Pappagu and me haven't met him in person, we've heard rumour that say they're a great person" Camie explained.

After a bit more, they reached a bar with a beat up wooden sign on top of it that said 'Shakky's Abandoned Bar' making the starfish stare at the sing sceptically.

"A bar?!" Ana perked up immediately and rushed into the place, ignoring the raven haired woman that was holding a man up by the front of his shirt as she sat down at the bar, wanting her long awaited drink.

"Oi! Ana!" Hachi and the others came inside and saw the only woman with a bob that looked up with recognition in her eyes as she called out to the octopus fishman.

"Hachi, how long has it been? Ten years?" the woman asked the male "Sit down, I'm nearly done"

Pappagu and Chopper stared in shock as the older woman finished beating up the man and Anamaria helped herself to a bottle of rum from behind the bar.