5.07

"WE, ARE PIRATES! YOU SHOULD BE SAILING OFF WHERE YOU WANT! I HAVE MY OWN ADVENTURES!" Ace continued to shout "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET INTO THIS...!!"

"YOU THINK I CARE WHAT YOU SAY?!" Luffy shouted back, cutting the man off "I AM YOU BROTHER!"

Ana looked around to see how everyone had frozen at the statement before Moria sent forward the rest of his puppets, but sea water splashed onto them making the shadows escape from their mouths, and it wasn't Anamaria this time.

Jinbei landed beside the two and said that he would handle Moria because Zombies cannot take salt. He insisted that if Ana wanted to protect Luffy she had to go with him.

"What are you doing?! Don't let those two take control of the war!!" Sengoku stated using a Den-den mushi. His voice is echoing around the battlefield.

"Move out the way! I'm going to crush them!" then a giant step in front of them holding a metal bat.

"The boy is a loose cannon! He grew up with Ace as his adoptive brother but he is the son of the world's most wanted man...the Revolutionary Dragon!!"

The woman ran to fight the giants that were in their way with Luffy while listening to the marines just now realising that Luffy's father was Dragon.

She still didn't understand the big deal of it but she was glad that most of the attention was going to her captain since that meant that it would be easier for her to fight with them unaware of her.

"And that woman is also dangerous!! Her whereabouts is unknown but a report said she is the crewmate of Straw Hat Luffy!!" Sengoku announced.

"Aaaa shit" Ana muttered after freezing the giant to the ground.

"Third gear!" Luffy yelled "Gomu Gomu no Giant Rifle" his fist collided on the frozen face of the giant and the giant was push back "ACE!! You can say whatever you want!! I going to save you even if it means death!"

Luffy and his crewmate continued running forward to try and reach Ace before anything happened to him even with the bullets fired at them. Anamaria stopped Smoker from attacking Luffy but Tashigi pushed the woman away from her boss letting Smoker pinch Luffy against the ground.

Someone proceeded to kick Smoker away from Luffy and she then glared hard at the older man who she had just pushed away from Luffy.

"She manage to hit me even I was smoke" Smoker muttered. Tashigi and the Marines also got shock because of it giving Anamaria the chance to help her captain to his feet despite the other woman's glare at her.

"What are you doing, Hancock?! Are you going to quit being a Warlord as well?!?!!" Smoker asked the black hair woman.

"SHUT UP!! I'm really angry right now!! How dare you to attack and pinned down my Beloved?! I will not let you live!! I will rip you apart and feed you to the sharks!!" Hancock snarled at Smoker.

Hancock continued to threaten Smoker then she stopped when Luffy called her name. Her eyes moved to Ana but she stopped when Luffy stared up at her. She created a heart with both hands making everyone think that she was going to turn the pirate into a stone statue only to reveal the key they needed for Ace's cuffs in her hands.

Luffy got happy because of that and he jumped onto Hancock, hugging her due to happiness. Hancock blushed because of that and froze when Ana pulled Luffy off of the woman, letting the supposed Warlord fall to the ground on her knees.