1.09

Ж

Wapol tears up as he watches Luffy pull his arms forward.

"Wait, I'll make you the heir to the throne!"

Luffy continues to ignore him as he pulls his arms forward and punches him as hard as he can with both arms to send him flying off the island.

"...BAZOOKA!"

Dr. Kureha ignored her patient's complaining as she reaches the doorway then turns back to them.

"Listen to me, I have things that I need to take care of downstairs. I'm going to leave this door open. In the closet there are some of my jackets and there's no one else going to be in the room but you guys. I managed to treat the blonde's injuries as well. Under no circumstances are you allowed to run away from here. Those of you that aren't injured follow me"

The villagers jolt at the command before they reluctantly follow her out of the room to help her, and leave the only ones in the room to be Vivi, Nami and Dalton. Nami quirks an eyebrow at Dr. Kureha's statement.

"I get the feeling that she wants us to take her jackets, take Sanji, and get out of here"

"That's what I heard too" Vivi slowly nods. Dalton nods before he falls asleep. Nami gets out of the bed and grabs a long black jacket from the closet.

"By the way Vivi, what happened to the others?"

"Usopp and Zoro are outside and Ana went to see Sanji, while Luffy is out looking for the reindeer"

"Oh really?" Nami blinks in surprise.

"Yes, what's the story with the reindeer?"

"He's a doctor that was trained under Dr. Kureha. Luffy wants him to join the crew"

"We all have scars from our past. We shouldn't dig too deep into it if she's not ready to talk about it. Let's get Sanji and meet with the others" she shakes her head before heading to the door leading to Sanji's room.

Vivi's eyes widened at the statement before she followed Nami into the next room to help her bring the cook out.

"Ana, we're going to leave now" Vivi told the black haired woman who was at Sanji's bedside.

"Righ't" she wrapped her arm around Sanji's waist on one side while Nami grabs him from the other side in order to half drag him out of the castle.

Ж

"COME ON CHOPPER! JOIN MY CREW!" Chopper looked down at the front of the castle to see Luffy calling out to him.

"Give it up Luffy, he just keeps running away" Usopp sighs as he works on his snowman.

"He might not want to be a pirate you know?" Zoro nods as he watches his captain call out to the reindeer.

"How can you know that?! I want him in my crew!" Luffy turns to his first mate in shock.

"THAT'S ONLY YOUR DECISION!" the swordsman shouted back at his captain. After a while, Chopper came down from the building, Luffy walking up to the reindeer happily.

"There you are Chopper! You showed yourself so that you can join my crew right?!"

"I can't..." once Chopper calmed down he looked at Luffy nervously before he lowered his head.