2.02

"A-Ana-san? Where are you going? Noooo don't leave us too!" Usopp and Chopper chorused as the woman whistled for Sable, the snake quickly slithering over to her side. With her loyal friend by her side, she knew she was never truly alone, even among this eccentric crew.

As she and Sable made their way through the city there, Anamaria ignored the stares they were receiving from civilians, and heads to the uninhabited part of the island where she had seen the bird flying about.

Ф

After a few hours, Ana and Sable ran (and slithered) side by side smoothly through the forest as the woman tried to spot the weird pink and spotted bird with no success. As she kept her gaze up to the tops of the trees, a flash went through her head and she jumped to the side, avoiding a Giant Centipede that had a tried to bite down on her.

"Ew, ew, ewewewewewewewewewewewew..." she mumbled.

Anamaria, despite the disgust she was feeling at the sight of the many legged arthropod slimming out the sides of its pincers, swiped her hand across the space in front of her, easily cutting the insect in half as the water she had called for from the air.

She feels another one come up behind her and she unsheathed Fang, the acid from the sword falling nearly immediately in the insect's eyes causing what could only be called as shrill screams as they melted into its head leaving two gaping...(all right you can imagine the rest). Sable was taking care of a third one by pinning it down with its large fangs before unhinging her jaw and swallowing the thing whole.

"All right it gettin' tiring now" Ana said under her breath as now giant bumble bees came at them.

The creatures attacking her felt a weird surge of energy, visualizing a high wall of water going right at them, that forced them to freeze in their place before backing away from the strange human.

Anamaria stared at them in confusion when she suddenly hears a deep bird call from above. She quickly looks up to see a toucan-like bird, with two knobs on top of his head and the bright pink, yellow, orange and green feathers that had caught her attention, perched on one of the treetops with his long beak pointing south.

 She quickly looks up to see a toucan-like bird, with two knobs on top of his head and the bright pink, yellow, orange and green feathers that had caught her attention, perched on one of the treetops with his long beak pointing south

"Why 'ello there" Ana coos at the bird, making it look down at her outstretched arm as if considering its options before jumping down and hooking its claws around her forearm "What's yer name?"

The bird ignored her as it cleaned out it's feathers, still comfortably perched on Anamaria's arm.

"Fine then, if ya won't answer, yer at least coming with me" the woman huffed, still confused at how the bird didn't even react to Sable when the huge snake came back to Ana.