3.03

"No, the beam's slowing down the effects of the punches" Zoro says when he gets a closer look to see Luffy's face slowly twisting from the attacks. When Foxy stops, he takes a few steps back to enjoy his handiwork just as his opponent's speed is returning.

"Fehfehfeh, now that was a good workout. I wonder how far you'll fly from the hits"

"Daaaammnn YYoouuuuu..." Luffy drawls out just before his speed returns for him to feel every punch that he took in the past thirty seconds.

Sanji looked down to see Anamaria holding onto Zoro's arm due to the excitement and he nearly growled at the swordsman before going to watch the fight once more.

Luffy groans from all the hits as he's knocked off his feet and is sent flying over the railing of the ship. He won't go down so easily though, for he stretched his arm to grab onto the railing and pulled himself back onto the ship. When he plants his feet to the deck, he looks around to see that Foxy is nowhere to be seen.

"Where the hell are you bastard?!"

He runs to the upper deck in search of his prey but stops when he hears the sound of crossbows firing. He looks to his right to see three arrows flying towards him, so he quickly ducks to avoid the shots!

"Fehfehfeh, not a bad dodge Straw Hat!" Luffy turns around to see Foxy casually standing on the upper deck's inner railing.

"There you are!" he runs to the railing to go after him, but Foxy jumps backwards to avoid the right hook punch.

Luffy looks over the rail with wide eyes to see that Foxy's now standing on a floating cannonball and is surrounded by a dozen others that are in the same state as the one he's standing on.

Luffy quickly goes after him by jumping onto a nearby cannonball, but it regained its speed just before his feet can land on it. He yelps in shock as he falls on the deck while Foxy jumps off his cannonball to land on the railing of the upper deck.

The afro wearer groans in annoyance as he gets up, just when the rest of the cannonballs regain their speed and explode on the lower deck where he stands. Over in the sidelines, each Straw Hat is finding the fight painful for how Foxy is using all the tricks on the ship to his advantage in the unfair fight.

"COME ON LUFFY, GET UP!" Nami yells as she and the others watch him get up just when Foxy stands behind a strange looking cannon.

"And now for my next trick, taste my face bombs!" he fires a line of slow bombs in Luffy's direction with each bomb looking exactly like the attacker.

"THAT'S CREEPY!" Luffy yells when he jumps out of the way only to see that the Foxy bombs can slowly fly past them.

"What the hell? Are these really bombs?" Luffy curiously asks when they casually fly past him.

"Of course they're bombs, they just didn't explode yet" Foxy says as he pretends to be one of the bombs by walking in the line.

His opponent didn't realize it was Foxy who was talking until he gets punched straight in the face by the slow beam user. Luffy groans from the hard punch as he's knocked on his ass just as Foxy starts walking away from the floating bombs.

"Just so you know, they're about to regain their speed right about...!"

The bombs had beaten him to the punch for they went off all across the lower deck. The audience is completely speechless of the sight as the explosion blocks their sight of the fight. The announcer only chuckles at his captain's strategy as gets on his bird to fly over the ship and speaks through an intercom to narrate.