6.0

The Post War Arc is part of the Summit War Saga but I'm making it something apart since I consider it a separate part of the story.

The woman was far too tired to run, but luckily, before she took no more than two steps a spotted snake lifted her onto its torso and out of habit Ana placed herself so as to not fall off.

"Thank you" she muttered under her breath as she saw the Empress who was the one to save her.

Ж

Boa Hancock stared at the woman who she had decided to save only because she was Luffy's nakama. And also because she had seen that the woman had a more familiar than romantic approach with her 'husband'.

Ф

Anamaria woke up to see a short haired blond woman carrying a tray with wet rags over to her. Once the woman saw she was awake, it seemed that she was going to call for someone only for Ana to take her by the wrist and cover her mouth with the other hand.

"Now now dear. How 'bout ya tell me where I am? Hmm?" she purred at the woman.

"Y-y-your on Amazon L-l-lily...Miss" the woman stuttered out as she tried to not blush at how the patient was holding her.

"How long was I out?"

"A-a few days. Madam Boa brought you here about t-three days ago" the blonde stuttered once more.

"Oh" Anamaria deadpanned at having forgot that she was taken by the Empress-Warlord, whatever the beauty was "And why am I here?"

"You overexerted yourself back at Marineford, so I brought you here as a favour to my dear Luffy-sama" she heard a new voice say as Boa entered the room "Also I would appreciate it if you let go of my subordinate"

With a small smile Anamaria did as the woman asked and after the blonde had left the room the two raven haired women just remained silent in the room, neither willing to break eye-contact.

"Who are you to Luffy-sama?" Boa asked Ana with a tone that suggested she be careful with her answer.

"I'm 'is...big sister? I s'ppose?" Ana shrugged while standing from the bed only to nearly immediately feel the soreness of her joints when she did so.

"Si-sister?" Boa asked "If she's Luffy's sister, would I need to get her blessing? Would she be my sister-in-law?" Boa blushed at the thought before taking Ana's hands in between her own "Oh well I'm sure you know already but I am Boa Hancock sister-in-law. You are currently on my island, Amazon Lily"

"Oh yeah. The blonde told me as much" Ana said as she sweat dropped at the sudden change in attitude from the other woman "Where the cap?"

Boa's attitude did a full 180 making Ana get worried. Had he fallen into the water and drowned? Did they forget him or have to leave him behind? no she saw Jinbei carrying him. Nut what if something happened to him? Did...? My god was she having dark thoughts.

"He's fine but, he's trying to take in what happened to his brother" Boa told her.

"That reminds me, I really hope the coin thing worked on Ace and that the curse is reversible in some other way other than by blood" Ana thought while sweat dropping.

Ж

There was a sneeze and the person laying on the sand woke up with a start.

"What a strange nightmare. I swear I almost..." the young man woke up from his apparent nap to scream when he saw a huge snake's muzzle right in front of his face.