1.06

"Righ't ya are captn'" Anamaria muttered.

The blonde twitches an eyebrow at the insult as the lapin charges towards him.

"I don't want to hear that from you! AND WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF YOU STUPID RABBIT?!"

"Sanji no!" Anamaria tried to stop the hit from connecting without success.

"Man, that rabbit was annoying" the cook kicked the rabbit to send it flying so far that they lose sight of him and Luffy sighs in relief of not having to deal with the baby lapin anymore.

"Oh lor'd" Anamaria said as she looked around for the rest of the lapins.

"What are you doing?" Sanji asked her as she unclipped Fang along with the sheath since she didn't want to hurt the cute animals.

"Gettin' ready jus' in case that lapin comes back with 'is papa and mama" she explained.

Luffy nods before the group continues onward while they ignore the snow at their feet that's getting thicker by the minute. Sanji sees Luffy roughly pulling his legs out of the knee deep snow to keep going, and grows concerned for their beautiful patient.

"Be more careful when carrying Nami or her body won't hold up"

Luffy nods as he makes sure that Nami is secured on his back, then the group freezes when they see a large pack of lapins, that are the size of polar bears, facing them.

"What the hell are they?" Sanji asked when he notices the small rabbit that he kicked on one of the animal's backs.

"I think they're polar bears" Luffy says.

"Na, they look like tha' little one from before. They'r lapins" Anamaria said as she saw the smaller one Sanji kicked away at the back of the pack. One of the giant rabbit makes her statement true by rushing over to the group, and jumping to attack, but everyone rushes to the side to dodge. Luffy manages to land on his feet then he looks at the pack in shock.

"How can they move so quickly in all this snow?"

"They're used to the terrain, so we're at a disadvantage. Luffy, whatever you do don't attack them" Sanji scowls at the animals that are getting ready to pounce on them.

"Why not?" Luffy furrows his eyebrows at the order.

"You've gat Nami on yer back" Ana responded as she squared up to the animals in front of them.

"Every blow you deliver or receive will be transferred over to Nami as well. If that happens she'll die for sure" Sanji continued. Luffy slowly nods in understanding.

"Got it, I promise not to fight" he quickly ducks to dodge one of the lapins' strikes "Wait, what should I do then?!"

"Just dodge for now, but don't run too fast!" Sanji dodges another rabbits attack before he gives Luffy his orders.

"THAT'S WAY TOO HARD!"

Another lapin tries to strike at Luffy, but Anamaria rushes over and whacks it in the face with her still sheathed sword.

"I don't think we have much of a choice here!" she shouted.

Luffy quickly agrees and starts running in front with Anamaria and Sanji following behind to make sure the captain wasn't attacked by any of the lapins. A rabbit tries to attack Sanji from behind, but he manages to kick him first.