5.05

In the end, while the villagers watched in awe when Anamaria created a huge wave of water that helped move the ship into the water, Sable was held back by Ana asking the kids to pile on top of the huge snake's head, which they did gladly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nefertari Lili lived to more or less 800 years before the One Piece present timeline

**The God Valley issue happened 38 years before the One Piece present timeline.

Anamaria created small waves of water to push the small ship along at least until she was out of the Calm Belt. The moment she felt the slightest current, she stopped pushing the small ship along and laid herself down on the deck of the ship, trusting the water to carry her safely back to Sabaody.

Ж

"Vice Admiral!!" a ship sailed up close to the smaller one that was wading in the water, casting a shadow over it and the woman in the deep sleep.

A tall man wearing a stripped suit and sporting a black moustache matching the dark bubble braid that came down the centre of his head, the rest of his hair shaved off, came closer to the railing and his expression changed from a questioning look since the sail had the symbol of a Celestial Dragon etched onto it, and then into an amused smirk as he saw the woman sleeping without a care in the world.

"Bring me the latest bounties!" he shouted to his men, who hurried to do so.

He flipped over the pages until he found the one he was looking for, his smirk growing so much more that it scared his own men.

"Haul her up!"

"B-but sir..."

"It's an order!" the Admiral shouted, watching as his men did so, amusing him even further as the woman didn't wake up "I suppose we could do a small stop by Impel Down before going to Amazon Lily" (And then back again).

Ж

Anamaria finally opened her eyes and saw the darkness that surrounded her. She was in a ship which she could tell due to the swaying of the floor under her feet. 

She could see that she was inside a cell and the cold feeling on her hands made her look up to notice that she had been cuffed by the same stone that took away Devil Fruit powers.

At the same time her legs appeared to be covered in thick metal cuffs as well that made movement of her legs harder. If she tried she could free herself but she wanted to know where they were taking her.