1.14

"Beats me. He doesn't look like he wants to fight though. He's just standing there" Luffy casually shrugs.

The two of them side step to the right, to get out of the way, but the gecko mirrors their movements to stay in their path. They try again, by side stepping to the left, but the reptile continues to follow their movements. When they side step in opposite directions he continues following Luffy.

"Why'd you choose me?!" Luffy asks as he keeps sidestepping in different directions, but the lizard keeps blocking him.

"Want some help?" Ace laughs at his brother's distress, and watches the dance show in front of him. His brother shakes his head as he gets his fists ready.

"No, I got it. Gum Gum Pistol!" he punches the gecko on the head, to make him collapse, with a large lump growing on the top of his head. Because of that, Luffy finally manages to sidestep without him blocking, then looks the lizard over "Hey Ace, do you think we can eat him?"

"Actually, I think he'd make a better ride for us" the reptile quickly tears up at the thought of being eaten, while Ace strokes his chin.

"Really?! Awesome!" the gecko quickly nods at the second option, with Luffy grinning in excitement. He goes to get on the lizard's back first, but Ace beats him to the punch.

"I'll drive" Luffy begrudgingly gets on behind Ace, before the gecko starts running ahead, with his new passengers on his back.

Ж

Anamaria, Sable and the boys quickly run up a large, sandy hill, to find the source of the large rumbling sound. When they make it to the top, they to see a large pirate ship, with an open umbrella on the figurehead, sailing on the sand.

"Whoa, that ship's sailing on land!" Chopper looks at the ship in shock, as it sails to the left of their direction.

Usopp adjusts his goggles, to get a closer look on the ship, then hitches his breath when he sees Nami and Vivi tied up to the mast, with Eyelashes hogtied, and surrounded by pirates wearing umbrella hats.

"Nami and Vivi have been caught! Oh, and the camel too" he exclaims.

Zoro and Sanji turn to him in shock while Anamaria slid down from Sable smoothly, letting Chopper on the snake as he rested in the cool scales of the reptile.

"Dammit, let's go!" Zoro says as he runs down the hill with the others following.

"Come on darlin'!" Ana shouted as she looked back at Sanji as the man ran behind her with Zoro at his side.

The dark haired woman suddenly tripped and fell, making Sable come to a dry stop which, in turn, threw Chopper off over her head and everyone saw the doctor of the crew fall into the sail of the ship and creating a hole in the fabric.

"Oh the ship!" Anamaria exclaimed when she saw the damage.

"Forget the ship! Eyelashes is about to be eaten!" Vivi says as she struggles in the ropes.

"Will 'e taste good?" Anamaria asked curiously making the princess sweat drop. A large, chubby, man, with dark hair under an open pink umbrella hat, laughs at the suggestion as he walks up to the girls with a large smirk.

"We, the Barbar Sand Pirates, have a saying: 'Aside from friends, anything in the desert can be eaten'"

"Oh I like that!" Anamaria agreed with a nod of her head "Food is the most important thing"