5.04

"Sanji!" Usopp and Brook screamed.

Anamaria saw the man's movements but with everything happening she reacted to slowly, also getting sent away.

Ж

Luffy stared in shock and fear as his nakamas were all disappearing around him and just as the last light of the day began to lower, he himself was sent away.

Ж

Anamaria cursed out loud as she and Sable pulled themselves out of the sea after the Warlord called Kuma, had made them all disappear to different places around the world.

Ana growled under her breath once more as she took off her boots and turned them upside down, watching all the seawater come out as the rest of the water that soaked her clothes flowed out of them and gathered in a small ball of water that she let fall to the sand. The woman looked around the island they had landed on to see which it was.

"Where tha hell are we Sable?" the woman herself asked out loud while stroking her hand over the huge snake's head as they looked around the apparently empty island.

The snake hissed, unsure of how to answer the woman as the two of them walked further inside the island.

"Let's make sure ta know where we are" Ana said as she looked at the island forest with decision "I wonder how the others are doing right now"

Ф

As they were walking near the river that ran down the small mountains and into the sea, she heard the noise of branches cracking but she kept her head forward as all her senses were on high alert.

Something came at full speed towards her and her hand snapped in front of her face, catching the sharp stone that had been aimed at her. Anamaria looked up to cross eyes with a small kid who flinched when she saw him and tried running away.

She shared a look with Sable who had been travelling a bit behind her and, in seconds, the snake had caught the kid who was too scared to even try to get out of the snake's tight grip

"Le...Let go!" the kid cried out while Ana motioned for Sable to bring him over to her so she could inspect him.

The kid was actually a young boy with dirt smudged all over his tanned skin from spending too much time under the sun. His scarlet eyes were just as dark as the black curled mess over his head and Ana smiled a bit at the fire he had in his eyes as he glared at her, despite the fact that he was surrounded by a snake whose head was even bigger than his own body and a lady with a sword.

"What's yer name kid?" Anamaria told him as she asked Sable to unwind from the kid.

"I...Isaiah " the boy mumbled, trying to keep up eye contact with the woman in front of him.