6.05

"It might actually work but I'm gonna 'ave ta say bye-bye to my 'souvenier'" she thought with a pout.

She felt something coming at them at nearly full speed and quickly kicked hre feet up to reach the surface in time. As her head broke the surface to be greeted by the sight of a weirdly colourful ship.

"Ahoy down there! Give up in the name of the Big Mom pirates!" a strange man with a sneer on his face, pink eyes and purple hair to match that was ties up in a high bun, like, an annoyingly tall bun over the top of his head

"What the hell is going on now?" Anamaria sighed before turning to the strange man "Oi! Who ta fuck are ya?!"

"Give...huh? What do you mean who am i?! I'M A BIG MOM PIRATE!!" the purple haired man shouted, his head snapping to her "Just give up and I won't destroy your ship!"

"Hah?!" Ana sneered and pursed her lips to whistle for Sable who the man had apparently not seen was completely strewn across the deck of her ship but Ace covered her mouth and hissed to the snake to go under water without being seen "Waf?!"

"The Big Mom pirates are very well known. Don't you remember what Shanks told us about the Yonkos?" he then whispered to her while removing his hand from her mouth.

"Oooooh. This is one of 'em's kids?" Ana scratched the top of her head and looked at the fuming purple haired man that was trying to catch their attention.

"HEY! Don't ignore me!"

"What do ya want?!" Ana asked him monotonously.

"You're on Mama's land, so you're going to have to come with me, Charlotte Cracker" the man said proudly "Or we'll board you're ship"

There was a moment of silence until Ana began to shake, her body hunching over and making Ace shake his head in disbelief at what she was doing. Cracker smiled, thinking that the woman was now trembling in fear but that soon fell when he heard the chuckles that were leaving the woman.

"Ye've got some guts, buddy. But I don't think ya understand who yer dealing with" Ana wiped a tear from her eye, still chuckling making the purple-haired man's face contorted with rage.

"You insolent brat! You'll regret crossing the Big Mom Pirates!"

"Sure big guy. How 'bout ya just do yer job and I'll make sure we leave your home with compensation" Anamaria was the one to sneer this time.

Cracker's face turned red with anger and he huffed, turning around and walking back up with some huge men made of what appeared to be biscuits.

"Hey" Ana nudged Ace as the Sea Serpent was hooked to the back of the man's ship "Why are these men made of cookie?"