7.0

Hi guys! I know it's been a while and I'm really, really sorry but please tell me what you think

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

He continued to watch as the two retreated into the water, slowly sinking down until they were gone underwater, and then he turned to the wasted pirates that were still waiting for his next move.

"Bring me some more to drink" he ordered, one of the younger members looking at his captain for confirmation before running off "Why wasn't she the one to wash up instead of that stubborn one" he muttered under his breath.

Ж

Anamaria looked around her surroundings as they were once more underwater. She had been hoping to stay a bit longer with Shanks but the appearance of the Warlord had shaken her up a bit and she panicked. She was glad that at least Zoro was fine.

"I suppose all I can do now is wait until the time is up before going to Sabaody" she thought to herself.

Ф

"Ana" Ace and Jack came up to her holding a letter in hand "Boa passed the island and gave us this. She said that Dark King Raeliegh handed it to her to give to you"

Anamaria took the offered letter and opened it. She quickly read past the news he was giving her about how well Luffy had advanced in their training, mentioning that he had left the boy back on Amazon Lily and then went on to say that Shakky was waiting for her in Sabaody Archipelago if she decided to go there sooner.

"Will you go? To Sabaody, I mean" Ace asked as Jack kept acting curious about the content of the conversation.

"I think so. If not I might just miss tha deadline to rejoin the others" she scratched the back of her neck sheepishly "I was thinking it would be better if I go with Sable and ye two keep the ship in case you need it. I don' know how Luffy would react ta you being...well, alive"

"I was thinking so as well" Ace nodded his head in agreement "And what will you do about the Warlord title and the World Government?"

"As soon as I'm back with the crew I'll let 'em figure it out on their own" she told him.

"Great! Sibling bondin'!!" Jack shouted as he slung his arm over the younger man's "Don't ya worry Ana, I'll keep 'im safe fer ya"

Ana and Ace shared a look with raised eyebrows and smiled before the woman went to tell the villagers her decision.

Ф

"NOOOOO!!" Isaiah and Marie, the little girl had soon shown her true colours after realising that she was safe now, cried out as they held onto the woman's legs.

Anamaria was wearing simple clothes that Freda and Hana had made for her trip as well as the cloth that she had gotten from Boa Hancock the last time she had seen the Empress and the other Amazonians.

Tora and Hana were trying to pry the two kids off the woman since they were hanging in the air with their arms latched onto the woman and their legs were being held up. The rest of the kids were also sniffling behind the two with similar reactions.

"Come on children" Freda came up to them, the older woman having grown older and weaker in the last many months but still being strong enough to beat Jack's ass when he caused trouble "She needs to go. I'm sure she'll come back as soon as she can"