2.06

Ana plopped herself down besides them before Sable came around to lay her large torso over her, earning a grunt from the woman as Chopper huddled up in between the two and then Sanji took it upon himself to still be holding Ana's hand.

The woman sighed and watched as the other two made themselves at home and fell asleep next to each other so she tried to at least stay awake herself since Zoro was also knocked out cold but the warmth of the three that were surrounding her made sleep slowly claim her as well.

Ф

Anamaria was the first to wake up when Chopper slammed his hoof on her nose in his sleep waking the woman up. While she slid out of Sanji's embrace and was rubbing her nose, she felt something coming near to the Going Merry that made her perk to attention.

She walked as quietly as she could down to where the ship was stayed and tensed when she saw a small figure sitting on the figure head to Merry wearing a long yellow jacket with a hood that covered their face and entire form.

Anamaria tried to speak out but the person floated down to her when they noticed her staring up at them. Ana felt the warmth that they were emanating that reminded her of...

"Merry" Ana whispered to the figure as it got down to the ground with the hammer she (Since I don't know how to reefer to Merry's ghost since their...a ghost, I'll be referring to her with female pronouns since ships are also referred as such) had been using to fix the ship. She only got a small laugh in response "How...?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ana" Merry said with her soft voice "I've been wanting to meet you" Ana's mouth was still completely agape as she stared at the ghost in front of her.

"You...too Merry" she managed to choke out as she stared at the yellow coated figure.

"I wanted to thank you, for trying to keep me and the crew I have carried safe, even with your own troubles that you carry" Merry replied with only the lower part of her face showing as she smiled at Anamaria.

"Did- did reinforcing you do anything to help the damage?" Ana asked her.

"It helped ease the pain, but the knock up stream was just too much for me..." Merry loses her smile at the question before she looks to the mast.

"Alright, then what do you want?" Ana asks her in a sad voice as she felt the pain of leaving another ship behind. Merry stops trying to hit her before she pouts.

"I want you guys to enjoy every moment you have left with me" she looks towards the crew with a soft frown before she turns to face the woman "In order to do that, the others can't know that my adventure's ending soon or they'll get upset. Can you please keep it a secret?"

"On ma word" Anamaria said softly, meaning those words for the very first time in her life.

"Thank you" the ghost replied.

"What 'bout him?" Ana said as she pointed her head in direction of the sniper who was moving in his sleep. She had been told how important the ship was to him and she knew he would want to meet Merry.

"Yea, I'dlike to speak with him too" Merry nods as she watches Usopp move around in his sleep.

Anamaria goes over to the man and lightly nudges him, thinking that he was nearly awake due to how much he was moving, but her efforts were in vain as he stayed in a deep slumber so, with an irk mark on her forehead, she clenched her hand into a fist and hit him on the head. That sure woke him up.