7.06

"I'm Tora" the large man said in a deep voice before pointing at the short haired woman who waved at them with a closed eyed smile "And that's Kia. Can hear you so don't bother trying to talk to her"

"And you?" the historian asked the man with the hat.

"You know me already" he took off the mask as well, revealing Ace! "Hello StrawHats"

Ж

As the Sea Kings led the Noah ship behind them when it had gotten far enough from the island, they began to converse with each other, reminiscing of the time Gol D Roger had once been to Gyojin Island himself.

"And what of the female" the duck faced Sea King said "I heard from a cousin in the East Blue that she took on the bastard that flaunts the title of 'Lord of the Coast' that the humans gave him"

"Really? How so?"

"Did you not feel how her presence was?" a black and white Sea King replied "I would have done whatever the small human asked had she done so"

"You're just weak minded" another snapped at him.

Ж

Anamaria smiled a bit weakly at the conversation the Sea Kings were having at the moment of their departure before turning her attention to Luffy who fainted into her.

"Princess do me tha favour of takin' us safely to land please" the woman said with a wince as the repercussions of using her powers so much caught up with her.

"ANA!" Sanji plucked the woman from the mermaid princess' hands gingerly and brought her to the floor with him.

"M'fine. Doc!" Chopper quickly made his way over to her as Shirahoshi placed Luffy on the ground in between them "Luffy needs help! He's bleeding nonstop"

"Luffy!" Nami gasped as Usopp pulled him out of the backseat and onto the floor.

"What the hell happened?!" Zoro demanded.

"The wound is from Hody. 'E chomped down on Luffy a couple of times with 'is jaws. Cap didn't stop moving so 'e must've reopened his wounds" Ana warned him.

"This is bad! There are haemostatics in my backpack!" Chopper said from Robin's lap as he rolled around so he was face down on the floor "Get it for me Robin"

"Okay" Robin smiled calmly as she rummaged through his bag.

"I thought you were dependable now!?" Usopp shouted.

"Okay, go ahead!" Chopper ordered. Robin shoved her hands against his cheeks, to keep his hands free, squishing them together as she hovered him over to Luffy.

"I can stop the bleeding" Chopper diagnosed "But he already lost a lot of blood. He needs blood"

"Are you okay Ana?" Sanji asked the woman who smiled when she noticed that he had gotten used to calling her by her name.

"Im fine darlin'" she replied, placing her hand on the side of his face comfortingly and moving her thumb, feeling the short goatee on his chin.

"Help! Somebody help!" Usopp cried out to the plaza "Can anybody donate type F blood?!"

"What that hell? What kinda ingrates...?" Ana growled out when no one answered their calls for help, attempting to sit up and leaning against Sanji.

"That's right! It's not allowed to donate blood to humans!" Chopper let out the remark.