1.01

'When he saw the woman did not move, Mr 3 covered the ground with wax catching her feet as well. She tried to get it off her feet but, like Broggy, it didn't work.

"Give it up! Give it up!" Mr 3 said to Broggy as he continued to ignore the woman he had just frozen in place, thinking that that was that with her "Once it solidifies, my Candle Jacket is as strong as iron" he stood up straight "You giants might have brutish strength, but it becomes all useless once you are caught. Using your brain is the key. There's no need to uselessly face you head on" the man said as he created a mock-Broggy head on the palm of his hand.'

While the man kept talking, Anamaria took the chance to take out Fang to see if the sword could cut through it. The curse that had been placed on the blade made it let out a thin layer of corrosive acid from the edged of it that could melt through even steel. It was a hard thing to control how strong, when and how much of the acid came out so Anamaria spent several years practising with it before actually using it in battle.

That might have been the main reason why most of her victims looked like they had been burnt severely with either their organs spilling out or their bodies scarred, for those who survived, for life. She was lucky that Broggy's arm was now covering her from the black haired man's view as her sword sunk into the wax easily. In less than five minutes she was free from the wax.

"Broggy I'm gonna to go, see what I can do for now" Anamaria whispered up to the giant while kneeling down behind his arm.

She felt the rumble of his agreeance through his body and she slid behind the giant to hide. Once Anamaria had managed to leave the place she heard a shout from the man who had been ranting to the giant when he realised that Anamaria had somehow managed to escape from his 'indestructible' wax.

"Sable!" the snake slid down over to her with a pout when she stared at the reptile's eyes "Go see if there's anyone else 'ere would ya'?"

Without an answer of more than a short nuzzle against her, Sable slithered away into the jungle. Right as Anamaria was going to leave, another two people, the woman with the umbrella she had seen before and a dark skinned man, threw Nami and the mint haired man to the ground before the one with the single curl on top of his head. The blue haired woman had also been captured and her feet were sealed by the wax.

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" Anamaria groaned to herself.

Ж

Sable slithered as fast as her huge body allowed her to. The snake's forked tongue poked out letting her catch the scent of the man with the curly black hair that she and her two legged partner had met with the orange haired woman.

"Oh! Usopp look!" a loud yell made Sable retract her head a bit with a annoyed hiss.

Carue froze in pecking at the ground beneath the two when he saw the huge snake.

"Careful Luffy!" Sable calmed down a tiny bit when she recognised the other human male.

Ж

Usopp, Carue and Luffy waited to see the next move that the huge snake before them was going to do until Usopp suddenly realised something.

"Are you that lady's snake?" he asked the huge snake, shaking as he tried to make sure he was right and free himself from the whole he had been dug into.

Sable didn't actually respond but didn't make any move to attack the two of them.

"Can I eat it?" Luffy asked Usopp excitedly.