2.03

The bird works hard to keep his head from pointing south as long as possible, but after a minute his head snaps back to south. The boys and Ana laugh in amusement of the attempt while the bird gets pissed at all their laughing.

"Don't ya worry Feathers. We'll let ya go once we get where we want ta go" Anamaria said as she fed it another cookie.

Once they reach the deck, they were met with the whole crew looking at the giant storm cloud that's approaching them.

"What kind of storm cloud is that?" Sanji asks Nami who's staring at the storm in horror.

"That's a millennium cumulonimbus..." Nami says.

"Nami, I love ya, but I'm sorry I'm pret'y sure that ain't no real word" Ana said as she sweat dropped at the complicated term the navigator had used when Masira calls out to them.

"GUYS, TURN THE SHIP TO TEN O'CLOCK! YOU'RE GONNA GO WITH THE FLOW OF THE WAVES!"

The crew works to move to the instructed direction just when the storm begins to hit. Both Masira and Shoujou's ships were hit by a few waves, but they were able to handle to storm. However, because of the direction that the Straw Hats took, they were dragged through the waves until they find themselves following the current to a giant whirlpool.

"YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE CURRENT TO THE CENTER OF THE WHIRLPOOL!" Shoujou yells out. Almost all of the Straw Hats freeze at the command before yell out in shock.

"WHAT?!"

"WE CAN'T DO THAT!" Nami yells out, but she knows that it's far too late for them to turn back now as the whirlpool begins to swallow them.

"NO, IT'S NOT!" Usopp yells before he turns to Luffy "Luffy, we gotta turn back! This whirlpool is too deadly!"

"Sorry, did you say something?" Luffy looks away from the whirlpool with a toothy grin on his face.

"We're gonna die here..." Usopp tears up at his oblivious captain along with Nami as they share the same thought, ignoring the fact that despite the strong water currents the Going Merry was actually sailing along quite nicely thanks to Anamaria.

"Hey, look what happened while you were complaining" Zoro turns to Usopp before he points ahead.

The sniper looks at the swordsman in confusion before they look out to see that the ship managed to fly over the edge of the whirlpool towards the centre. Half of them scream in fright, but before the boat could fall, the whirlpool immediately fades off and leaves the ship floating on the calm ocean.

Sanji looks up confusion to see that the dark clouds are still high above them, but with no other signs of the dangerous storm that they dealt with.

"Did that whirlpool just disappear?" he exclaimed.

Nami rushes over to the railing and looks down at the sea in horror to see that the whirlpool truly did disappear, but something else is starting to stir below them.

"HOLD IT, YOU BRATS!"

The crew freezes at the masculine voice from the distance and turns to see a large raft, that consists of four gigantic trees tied together, sailing towards them. What really caught their attention though, were the three black sails vertically aligned with the middle one holding three skulls with the same amount of bones crossing over them.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Sanji asks as he narrows his eyes at them.

"We met that guy in Mock Town yesterday" Nami looks over the crew and immediately recognizes the burly man with thick black hair falling to his neck.