3.0

As he jumps off the cloud with his crew mates, Nami screams in fright of the fall while Ana cackles from the adrenaline of the fall, but she has a feeling that her ordeal isn't over yet. Because there's a high chance that Robin heard him as well.

Until the questions are asked though, they were going to enjoy every moment they had left on Sky Island right before Anamaria fainted from exhaustion with a small relieved smile.

I'm not writing the filler but just think that they went to Navarone and were taken there. Anamaria and Luffy just broke 'a couple' of things and Ana knocked out (since Luffy was there and she didn't want to traumatize him too much) most of the Navy as she usually does (that will affect her bounty later on), before they managed to get out.

Ф

The sun has long since set when Usopp and Chopper finished fixing the hull of the ship. Now that the Merry is safe to sail on water again, she's ready to get out of the sky. Sanji was inside doing the dishes while Zoro is inside to get some peaceful shut-eye since Luffy, Anamaria, Usopp, and Chopper (and Sable) eagerly volunteered to deflate the balloon. The four of them unanimously chose the funniest method possible which is to go up to the top of the octopus balloon and jump around on its head to deflate it.

"They'd better not deflate it too quickly..." while the tactic's working to cause the ship's slow descent, Nami sweat drops at how the four of them are treating the octopus like a trampoline.

Robin giggles at the sight of her crewmates having fun before she looks down at the water, that's coming closer by the second.

"I wouldn't worry, we're almost down"

The ship lands on the water with a small thud before the octopus balloon releases its hold on the rails, and completely deflates back to its original size. The four jumpers laugh at the fun ride while Anamaria gets caught by a ball of water before being set besides the group down on the deck while the octopus lands in the ocean.

"I'm going to head to bed. Ana, you still ok for night watch?" Nami happily smiles at the ship sailing in normal water again before she heads inside.

"Sure sure, get yer beauty sleep dear, I don't need it" Ana winked her eye making Nami roll her eyes.

The navigator nods with a grin before she goes inside with Robin. Usopp, Luffy and Chopper followed not too long after and leave Anamaria alone to enjoy the peaceful night. She relaxes by the railing to enjoy the view of the night sky when Sanji walks out of the kitchen. The chef notices the pirate outside and blinks at how she's all alone.

"Do you need anything to help you stay awake for night watch Ana-chwan?"

"I'm fine darlin'. Ya can go ta sleep" Ana told the man with a smile.

Sanji looks down at her but she simply nodded softly and took his hand, kissing the back of it and making the chef short circuit so much that he actually left her there. Once she's alone, she goes to the kitchen, grabs two bottles of booze and walks out to the deck to find Zoro about to head to the crow's nest. When Zoro sees her, he becomes surprised to see her holding two bottles of alcohol.

"What the fuck?"

"It's ma turn to watch Greeny" she smiles as she handed him one of the bottles "How 'bout I tell ya a story?"

"Why would I...?" Zoro was cut off when Anamaria placed the head of the bottle into his mouth forcing him to drink.

"Ya might need to be drunk fer this"