5.06

Anamaria turned her back on him and walked in front of Luffy as if guarding him, making the minotaur that got in their way freeze at her dark glare and letting Luffy punch him in his Second Gear form.

"Alright! The devil guard is knock off!! Let's get out of here!!" said Bon-chan and the other cheered also while Luffy and the others were running towards the Level 3 to get out of here and save Ace.

Ф

"MOVE BACK THERE!" Anamaria shouted to Bon as she and Luffy led the group with Magellan chasing them now, using his poison Devil Fruit to create the three headed hydra that Ana had seen earlier.

"Keep running, pretty-chan!" Bon-chan cheered to Ana even if he was also scared.

"Over here Luffy-boy!" they looked to see Ivankov in his woman form in front of them with Inazuma showing them through the hole that would take them to level 2.

At the level 2, they saw again a group of weird animals that tried attacking them. Ana and Luffy quickly took care of their own opponents so they could make their way through after seeing that the cells were all empty.

There was a short shout as the group continued to run as a familiar looking man and a blue pony tailed clown ran away from the demon guards. The candle making man wasn't looking where he was going and the two slammed into the ex-Warlord without even noticing who he was.

"You bastard! Watch where you are going, you piece of cr..." the clown went to state until he lifted his head to glare at the reason of his fall making his eyes bulge out, and his teeth as well, because of the shock "...OCODILE?!?!"

"B-B-BOSS?!" Mr.3 stuttered, his eyes coming out in shock too.

"Huh? Ah, It's you Mr. 3. What are you doing here, you piece of trash?" Crocodile said bluntly making the insulted guy, started to cry.

Anamaria rolled her eyes while cutting one of the Devil Fruit using devil animals in half and quickly shoving it behind one of the cells so that Luffy wouldn't see it. Jinbei was using his fishman karate and Luffy was throwing punches at everything that moved against them.

"Captain Buggy!" one of the prisoner said. Buggy hummed "They defeat the demon guards!!"

"EHHHHHHHHH!?" Buggy and Mr.3 said both in unison, and again their face features bulged out of the shock. Anamaria, Jinbei and Luffy had indeed defeated the demon guards faster than the things could move and they now stood above the unconscious animals.

"S-S-STRAWHAT?!?!?"

"THAT'S THE S-S-S-SHICHIBUKAI, JINBEI!!!"

" AND WHO IS THAT HOT CHICK?!?!" several others shouted as they caught a look of Anamari as well.

"What a relief! You guys are alright!" Luffy grinned then an imaginary arrow stabbed both Buggy and Mr.3 because they were moved by what Luffy said.

"Captain Buggy! Other prisoners and perverts are coming from the Level 2!" an unknown prisoner interrupted their moment.

"PERVERTS TOO?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!" Buggy screeched.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PERVERTS?!?" Bon-chan yelled and he spun and kicked the two men rapidly.

"YOU ARE HERE TOO, MR.2?!?!"

The reunion was cut off because Magellan suddenly appeared, meaning that Ivankov and Inazuma got defeated or poisoned by the warden's powers. Luffy wanted to fight him after he got angry at the thought but Bon-chan stopped him because he lost to Magellan once.