8.3

After about five seconds, she spotted the signs of large amounts of snow being kicked up into the air. The yells of Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, and the others rang out as clear as day with the ominous purple gas on their tails.

"Close it! CLOSE IT NOW!" the men continued to shout as Ana and Law continued to have a stare down, the man sweating under her gaze.

The smoke and the group outside was getting closer and closer...

Just as Ana decided to let Law close the door, the group of people managed to slide inside in a pile.

"ANA!" Sanji-Nami jumped up from the pile and smushed himself against Ana, rubbing his/her face against the woman's own.

The raven haired woman threw a dark glare at the G5 men who were drooling at the sight of the two pirate women hugging.

"I missed ya darlin'" she cooed back as she peppered Sanji-Nami's face in kisses.

"Hey! Leave my body alone!" Nami shouted.

"Ya don't mind do ya Nam?" Anamaria asked the orange haired woman as she held Sanji-Nami's head close to her chest, ignoring the bleeding nose he had as she smushed his face in between her boobs.

"I...no but...he..." Nami-Sanji stuttered and then her eyes caught the Warlord that stood up in the catwalk, letting her distract himself from Ana's actions "AH! Tra-guy! Over here! Hurry!" she grabbed her own body and dragged it so that he could see them clearer "Switch us back" she demanded while Sanji-Nami shook her head violently.

"5 more minutes, please!" Sanji-Nami pleaded.

"What are you talking about?" Nami-Sanji exclaimed.

"Room...Shambles" Law sighed.

"AH! I'm back!" Nami cheered as she stretched her arms and danced around.

"Ah...the dream is over," Sanji said dejectedly.

"What dream exactly?" Ana asked him with a quirked eyebrow and a look that made the man nearly shy away from her.

"N-Nothing Ana, nothing at..."

"He touched Nami's breast" Zoro said without even batting an eye.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU SHITTY SWORDSMAN?!" Sanji yelled and grabbed the swordsman by the collar "Nami-san's heart was hurting from all that running. I was just merely..."

"It's fine" Ana sighed out, knowing that even if he was better than before, he would never be able to completely change. That's when she got an idea "I guess ya owe me one"

"One? One what Ana?" Sanji asked in fear.

"One freebie for the next attractive man I find" she winked at him coyly.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Sanji fell to his knees with his head in his hands as he had an image of Anamaria rubbing her hands over a faceless muscular man that wasn't him.

"It dont sound too good now does it" Ana grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest, her cheeky smile dropping.

"Sanji-kun?" Nami asked sweetly and Sanji immediately turned to attention.

"Yes, Nami-san?" he asked as he wiped the snot and tears coming down his face. Nami's fist hit him hard across his left cheek.

"Why am I wearing a different coat?!" she demanded, "You took my clothes off, didn't you?!"