5.0

Anamaria who was straining her ear to hear their conversation, felt a force against her forehead and saw that it was Sanji who was doing that.

"You need more sleep Ana-chwan" he said with a softness she had not yet heard from him.

"Mmmmm darlin'" she mumbled as her eyes closed once more.

Sanji had to calm the speed of his hear down at the fondness in her voice as she went back to sleep.

As they pulled further and further away from Thriller Bark, the crew settled back into the Thousand Sunny. Luffy sat along the railing while Zoro sat cross legged on the deck, snoring loudly. Usopp, Chopper, and Sable ran around the lawn. Even Brook got comfortable and pulled out his violin.

Anamaria had woken up but was still rather drowsy so she was sat on the railing of the ship with her ankles hanging off of the edge while she enjoyed the sea breeze blowing into her face. She closed her eyes and just focused on the lull of Brook's violin mixed in with the sounds of the crashing waves.

"Luffy..." Nami's worried tone besides her made her turn to listen in on their conversation "Are you really sure?" Nami asked Luffy.

"You mean about Ace's paper? It's okay. Don't worry about it" Luffy put a hand to his straw hat and he grinned at Nami making Brook pause in his performance.

"Luffy-san" he offered "I don't mind if we take a detour"

"Luffy" Usopp cheered with Chopper on his shoulder while he himself was sat on top op Sable's head, trying to find balance as the huge snake moved her head around with no issue about their combined weight "Everyone is cool with taking a detour"

"Yes! Let's go super see your whale of a brother!" Franky chimed in.

"His brother is not Laboon!" Nami shouted at the cyborg.

"No, it's okay" Luffy said cheerfully "If he's in trouble, I doubt he'd want me to worry every time this happens. Ace hates it when people see him look weak"

Sanji came out of the kitchen with two trays filled with wooden mugs. Robin was standing just outside the door and she took a mug from him.

Sanji came out of the kitchen with two trays filled with wooden mugs. Robin was standing just outside the door and she took a mug from him. Sanji smoothly took the tray over to Nami and then tossed a mug to Luffy. He dropped a mug in the rest of the Straw Hats' hands, giving an extra forceful throw to the swordsman. Soon everyone had a mug in their hands. The cook walked over to Anamaria and handed her the piña colada drink, receiving a quick kiss on the back of his hand making him bleed out and getting an exclamation from Zoro at it.

"Ooooh Ana-chwan!" the man said with heart eyes "You make my heart beat out of my chest with you beauty!"

"Shut up you damn Curly Browed cook!" Zoro growled at him as he opened one eye.

Sanji ignored him as he looked overjoyed at the attention that Ana was giving him.

"Shishishishi" Luffy laughed "Come to think of it, Zoro. You haven't done this yet since you were asleep the whole time"

"So, let's take it from the top!" Usopp cheered as he raised his mug "Let's drink to our new crewmate, the musician, Brook!"

"Cheers!" the Straw Hats roared as they knocked their mugs together.