3.17

"How dare you talk to your grandfather like that?!" Garp roared and he grabbed Luffy by the front of his shirt.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry!" Luffy thrashed against his hold.

"AHHHH! Luffy got caught by the Navy!" Chopper screamed.

They all tensed, waiting for the older man's next move when...

ZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Everyone's eyes bugged out as both the Admiral and Luffy fell asleep in their current positions.

"WHAT?! They fell asleep?!"

"So...? What're we supposed ta do now?" Ana asked the others, scratching the back of her head. Garp snapped awake.

"Oh no! I fell asleep" his eyes fell on the sleeping Luffy in his hands "Hm?!"

He glared at his grandson and he raised his fist.

"Wake up, Luffy! Is that how you behave when you're being scolded?! And that's not how you should speak to your grandpa in the first place!" Luffy bounced all around the room as Garp gave his grandson a hefty beating.

The older man kept hitting Luffy until his head was full of large bumps, some stacked over each other, and the StrawHat was complaining about them.

"Do you have any idea of what level that Akagami has?" Garp asked him grandson.

"Shanks and the rest? Are they okay?" Luffy asked the marine.

While the two males were talking, Robin and Anamaria went up to Nami in curiosity.

"What connexion does he have with Akagami?" the archaeologist asked Nami.

"Who is Akagami? And Shanks?" Ana asked over Robin.

"He's the man that gave Luffy his straw hat" Nami told them.

"Is he strong?" Ana asked again.

"Hah?! What kind of question is that? Who doesn't know about 'Red Haired' Shanks?!"

"OOoooo, that Akagami, ahahaha" Zoro shared a look with Ana as she felt a sweat drop down the side of her face.

And luckily what was happening with Luffy and the old man that he claimed was his grandfather. Anamaria and the rest of them stared at the now flying marines at the back of the group that had gathered to catch them.

"Oh? He's Luffy's nakama no?" the man wearing the hat behind Garp said as he saw who was creating that chaos "Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro"

"You two, try to stop him" Garp ordered the two boys who nodded and went over to where Zoro was only for the swordsman and Luffy to take them down immediately.

"Ah shit, you didn't last nothing" Garp said despite the large smile on his face.

As the two strangers retreated Zoro growled at the marine before looking at Anamaria who had walked forward to see what was going on.

"Ana! Don't leave your things around!" Zoro raised Fang from his waist and threw it at her while keeping his swords against the strange blonde's neck.

Garp and the other marines watched as the strange sword flew through the air and then their eyes landed on the woman that caught it.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked the pink haired boy.

While Luffy and Zoro recognised the boy who was now introducing himself (seriously, Coby got DESTROYED by puberty to look like he did), Garp stared down at the raven haired woman who was comfortably standing besides him smoking a cigarette.