1.20

"It'll be too late then!" Kohza clenches his teeth in frustration, at the option he's given.

"Ya boys need help?" the men stop their bickering at the voice behind them making them turn around to see a pretty black haired woman with tattoos and a dark sable coloured snake towering over them while yawning, making one of the men pale and back away.

The boys jump back in shock, when they see the pair that had snuck up behind them. The rebel next to Kohza grabs his pistol, and points it at her.

"W-who the hell are you?!"

"I'm Viv's-well, princess Vivi's friend. She was looking fer ya" Anamaria shrugged.

Kohza widens his eyes at the explanation, when he remembers seeing the princess, and thought he imagined her. However, that doesn't change his experience with the incidents that have lead up to the rebellion, so he narrows his eyes at the flying girl, and grabs the hilt of his sword.

"And why go to the trouble of seeking me out?" the man asked her.

With a single click of her tongue against her teeth, Sable listens and lunges forward, grabbing the back of the man's shirt as he squirmed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Kohza tries to throw a punch at the snake, not reaching to connect the punch as the snake raised her head higher above the ground.

Anamaria hopped onto Sable as well as the snake forced herself to slither away in the direction the woman motioned for her to go to. The surrounding rebels and soldiers stop their fighting, as their jaws drop at the sight of the snake leaving with their boss.

"SHE KIDNAPPED THE LEADER!"

"IS SHE FROM THE ROYAL ARMY?!"

"WE'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE!" Ana looks back at the shouts but she shrugs them off as Sable continues to move on.

"Knock it off! I'm trying ta help ya so shut yer trap and let me take you to the palace!" Ana says as the man still tried hitting the snake as he dangled from the snake's jaws.

"Why the hell are you taking me to the palace? What the hell does Vivi want?" the man asked as he tried to calm down despite his feet being lifted from the ground.

"She's probably trying to help ya with the conflict in 'er own way like, I don't know, blowing up the palace maybe?" Ana wonders as her thoughts move away from her original trail of thinking.

"If she wants to stop the fighting, then why didn't she stop her father from...?!" the man is cut off when an arrow flies in front of his face, then he looks down to see a group of royal soldiers aiming at them.

Anamaria jumps in front of Sable and cuts down the next few volleys of arrows, more than half of them melting into the ground. With a quick sweep of her hands, the men dropped to the ground as she tried absorbing the water from their bodies as she had done with the scorpion in the desert.

"Let's go" Ana said somberly as she too was feeling tired and hungry.

Kohza stares back at the soldiers that had fallen in front of them from a single motion of the woman's arm, not sure if he should feel scared or glad that he was behind her.

"Very well, I'll go, but if I don't like what I see then I won't show mercy" he said.

"Good" as she takes them towards the palace, they both look down to see that the royal soldiers are rushing to the door.