3.11

"Oh shit!" the driver shouts when the wave gives them a gentle spray, but the same wouldn't be said for the station's platforms judging from Nami's screams being heard inside.

Luffy, Chopper and Zoro are quick to jump off the boat, and rush inside, just when the wave pulls back, and see Paulie, Nami, and two conductors laying on the floor as though they just ran for their lives. That seems to be more than true, for when the wave cleared from the station, it showed a few pillars being demolished from the water's force.

"You guys ok?!" Chopper asks as he runs up to them, but luckily they were quick to get up and show that they're uninjured.

"We're ok, but the train left before I could stop it" Nami answers before she looks back to see the destroyed pillars "For just one wave to do this though, will Robin be alright on that train?"

"I wouldn't worry about them, that train is made to handle all sorts of storms out there" Paulie answers before he looks at the damaged station "For Aqua Laguna to be this strong though, there's no way for us to go after them with our ships"

"Man would it be good if we had Ana here" Chopper pouted.

"Don't you have another train?! We gotta go after them!" Luffy pipes up.

Paulie scowls at the question because unless they can suddenly make another sea train, they don't know what else to do.

"I...!"

"Hey, are you Nami?" one of the carpenters asks, which gets everyone to see him approaching Nami with a note in his hand.

Nami knits her eyebrows at the note being given to her, and sees it's been written in Sanji's handwriting.

"Where'd you find this?"

"Over there" he points to the corner, close to the entrance where the entire wall above it was graffiti painted with Nami's name along with an arrow pointing to the floor and with a large heart painted over the 'i'.

"That's definitely the cook's work..." Zoro mutters in annoyance of the stupid sign.

Nami takes out her den den mushi and holds the snail in her right hand and starts reading the letter. With each second her eyes scan the note, her annoyance of it being a love letter grows for this isn't the time for that. It's not until she sees the end of the note that she sees it relating to the mission and starts reading it out loud.

"'P.S. I saw Robin boarding the 11:00 train. I decided to go after her by climbing aboard. I'll call you on this den den mushi as soon as I can. Ana is with me'" she reads out loud.

"He's on the train with them?!" the rest of the crew brightens up at the news with Chopper running up to her.

"Yea, we just need to find a way after him!"

"Nagagagaga, so you need a way to Enies Lobby?"

The group flinches at the sound of an old woman's voice and look at the entry way to see Kokoro stumbling into the station. She gives both pirates and carpenters alike a large grin, while holding a bottle of liquor in her hand, as she strolls towards them with her granddaughter Chimney, and their cat following behind her.

"You can get us there?!" Luffy looks over to her with a hopeful look on his face.

Kokoro looks to the captain and loses her grin when she thinks of the type of place that destroyed her old companion.