8.1

"Ya want ta tell it that!" Ana growled, finally pulling the necklace from Sable.

With a threatening hiss, the sable coloured snake grew and continued to do so, forcing the humans to back away so as to not get crushed and the dragon to back a few feet away as Sable grew to her Sea King size.

The dragon hesitated before lunging forward, its steel like scales proving hard to go through as Sable had to exert more force than necessary to even scratch it. As the two reptiles fought and fell around, destroying more of the already beaten down island, Zoro and Luffy joined the fight to help their crewmember.

Anamaria couldn't do much about the water considering how war and dry the air was, but she still had her sword. She jumped up onto Sable and raced down the snake's length until she reached her head.

The snake was rolling herself around the dragon making it harder for the animale to breath and move but still try to bite down on the green haired swordsman that was lodged between its sharp teeth.

While Robin and Usopp ran off when Ana told them to, the four remaining StrawHats fought the dragon. Ana slashed Fang in a wide circle making the dragon back off when the acid of her sword hit where its lips were.

Feeling the animal weaken, Sable tightened her coils around it, letting out a victory hiss when she heard the snap of one of its wings bending the opposite way of how it should.

"Hey! There's someone tied to the dragon!" Luffy shouted from the dragon's back who was crying from the snake breaking its wing.

"Oy snake! Hold it steady!" Zoro shouted to Sable as he picked his swords back up, receiving a nod from the snake.

"Ittoryu...!!" Zoro clutched all his swords and created a massive tornado of wings "...LAI!!"

They landed back on the ground along with the dragons' head.

"Lunch Sable!" Anamaria shouted at the snake.

The humans turned away when the snake's jaw opened wider and wider, unhinging to make room for it to fit the dragon into her.

"What the hell!?" Luffy's shout made them turn to look and also get shocked at the sight of a pair of legs and nothing more after getting pulled out of the dragon.

"Finally. I'm free-bu" a voice from the legs chimed out making Luffy and Usopp panic at the strange situation.

"His pants are talking! How is that possible?!"

"Wait a minute" Robin said as she walked closer to the dragon's heat just as Sable was about to swallow it "There are no signs of his upper body anywhere"

"What does that mean?" Zoro and Anamaria asked.

"This dude is very weird" Luffy said after they had all calmed down and he and Usopp surrounded the legs

"He's very tall"

"Who is it? Whose out there?!" the legs shouted out "I can tell you're there but I can't see anything"

"You're very weird" Luffy, stated this time to the legs', face?

"Bu! I don't know who you are but get away from me-bu!" the legs kicked out, missing Luffy and running off "I won't let that Warlord get away!"

"Wai...!" Ana wasn't able to call their captain back as he ran after the legs.

"I'm a bit worried since he mentioned a Warlord" Robin told Zoro and Usopp making Ana's attention turn to them.