4.04

"Of course!" Oars grunted back. He stretched back his arms and it twisted into a tight coil "Gum Gum Rifle!"

"Here it comes!" Usopp screamed.

BOOM!

The giant's punch came to a screeching halt as Luffy blocked it with a single hand.

"WHAT?!" the Straw Hats and Moria cried.

"I am the one and only Luffy!" Luffy seethed.

Nono of them could believe their eyes. Neither could the rest of her nakama. This newly transformed Luffy was throwing around Oars like they were of equal size. The giant zombie was flung further into the island and all the conscious Straw Hats could do was watch safely from the ledge of the building.

"What's going on?" Usopp asked out loud.

A crowd of people were running towards the building. The Straw Hats were too high up to see them clearly and they could barely make out what they were shouting.

"Who are those people?" Nami asked.

"Heeeelloooooo" a lady shouted from the front of the crowd. She was a hefty girl with thick red lips and rounded eyes. Her pink hair was tied into two loose pigtails that hung down to her waist "We're here to help! We're the ones who helped create Nightmare Luffy"

"N-n-n-nightmare Luffy?" Sanji stuttered from a distance as he happily leaned into Ana's hand which went to his cheek as she made sure he was fine while Sable slowly crawled over to the woman

"Whose a good girl Sable" Ana cooed, petting the snake's head since she knew that Sable had come help despite being so afraid.

A thousand arms sprouted down from the building, creating a long vine, and Usopp, Nami, and Robin climbed down it and ran over to the group.

"I can explain what is going on" the pink haired lady shouted. Ana and Sanji's ears perked up and they tilted their head to listen to the woman talk more "We planted the shadows of a hundred people into your captain"

"So that's why he looks so different..." Robin said with her arms folded across her chest.

"It won't last long though" one of the people in the crowd stated "The shadows that we crammed into him will eventually fly back out. We feel bad about what we did to your captain but we want to walk under the sun once more. We want to be human again! He is our hope!"

"The sun is going to rise soon" the woman said "These few minutes will determine the fate of everyone who has fallen victim to this island"

Before anyone could say anything else, the mansion in front of them exploded and Oars came skidding through the rubble. The men closest to the demolition hurriedly retreated.