7.01

The coating around them began to rise until the whole ship was encased in a giant bubble as the waters around them begun to raise up following Ana's hands. Luffy held up his fists.

"SET SAIL!" he commanded as they began to submerge "Let's go to Fishman Island!"

The water soon surrounded the ship and they sank lower and lower under the surface.

"A surprising view" Franky breathed out "Submarines can't have windows this wide"

"We're going under further and further down each time, I can't help but worry" Chopped said with a tremble.

"If anythin' 'appens Sable is here" Anamaria tried to sooth the doctor of the ship as the snake indeed dived down and closer to them. During the time Ana had been training, the snake had also gotten better at diving into deeper waters and holding in the air.

"C-c-can we really return to the surface safely?" Usopp gulped, being completely ignored by everyone else.

"The sea is beautiful! So cool!" Luffy cheered on the opposite side as he looked through the protective bubble surrounding them.

He slammed onto the bubble trying to come out to catch some fish but he bounced off of it. When Zoro raised his sword to cut through the bubble since he was still adamant about fishing, both of the men were hit on their heads by Usopp who warned them not to do that.

Anamaria smiled and watched Sanji who was staring down at the crew. She went up to him and hugged him from behind, digging her head into the back of his jacket and ignoring the sudden freeze from him.

"I missed ya darlin', really" Ana muttered, taking in his smoke and seafood scent "Is this fine?"

"O-Of course it is..." Sanji placed his hand over her own two that were linked together over his stomach but made the error of looking behind him when she looked at him.

They had both grown over the last two years and he was only a little taller than her. Despite that, the angle he looked at her from gave him a clear glimpse of her breasts (80085) making him stutter and...

PFFFFFFFFT!

The nosebleed that came out of his nose was so intense that it launched him high above the ship, past the sails, and he slammed hard against the bubble, stretching it outwards as he continued to be propelled by it.

"AHHHHH! Sanji!" Chopper cried.

"It's going to pop!" Luffy screamed.

"How can you fly that far with a nosebleed?!" Usopp shouted incredulously.

"Oh my" Ana raised her hand to her mouth both trying to stop herself from laughing and out of shock from the blond's reaction

POP!

Sanji burst through the bubble and into the sea water. Ana pursed her lips and whistled making Sable turn her attention to them and swim over to where Sanji was sinking.

"How incredible. The bubble doesn't break even under tremendous pressure in this deep water, but things can pass through it like that"

"It's disconcerting how super calm you can stay during a moment like this" Franky, who was standing next to the historian, commented.

"Sanji!" Luffy shouted as he stretched out his arm through the bubble to grab the cook back only to realise "I feel weak in the water..."

Anamaria and Usopp waited until Sable came forward with the cook pushed against her nose and the woman forced the bubble to open and letting Sanji through so that Chopper could immediately start treating him with CPR.