1.10

"He said to tell him that Ace will be waiting for him in Alabasta for ten days" the villager nods as he continues.

"I see, I don't think we should worry about that" Dalton nods in understanding.

"Why's that?" the villagers look at him in confusion.

"Because their next destination is Alabasta"

Ж

Once the crew made it back to the ship, Vivi widened her eyes in shock when she saw a large frozen duck floating in the water.

"CARUE!" Carue weakly quacks when Luffy stretches his arm to grab his wing, that's above the surface, then pulls him out of the water. Vivi quickly brings Carue onto the deck while Ana and Nami run inside and come back with a few blankets to warm up the duck.

"Thank you!" Vivi quickly wraps the blankets around him while the others climbed aboard "Why were you in the water Carue?!"

"He probably fell into the water" Carue weakly quacks in response with Zoro chuckling at him.

"Shut up!" Vivi glares at him as she keeps warming up the duck. When Carue starts warming up he begins quacking more.

"He says that 'he saw Zoro jump into the water and disappear. He thought he was drowning so he jumped after him. And he didn't want to be left alone with the snake'" Chopper listens to him closely before he translates for the others.

"So this was your fault!" Nami widens her eyes at the explanation before she whacks the swordsman on the head.

"Oi! What about the snake?!" Zoro complained as he was the only one punished.

"You can understand what Carue says?" Vivi blinks at the translation Chopper gave her.

"Since I was originally an animal, I can understand animal language" Chopper nodded.

"That's wonderful! This ability along with your medical knowledge will be really helpful" Nami grins in excitement.

"Quit it asshole! You should know that words like that won't make me happy!" Chopper couldn't help the smile growing on his face as he starts dancing. Ana chuckled at his reaction to the compliment while Usopp and Luffy could only sweat drop at the dance.

"If you're not happy then you shouldn't be dancing..."

"Hey Nami, what did you mean when you said he had medical knowledge?" Sanji looks at Nami in confusion.

"He's a doctor"

"WHAT?!" all of the boys look at the reindeer in utter shock.

"Why did you think I wanted him to join us?" Nami sweat drops at the reaction.

"Because he can grow big and small" Luffy stares at her blankly as he answers. Sanji puffs a smoke from his cigarette before answering.

"Emergency food supply" that made him receive a pinch from Anamaria "Ow! Ana-chwan!"

"Wait, I forgot my bag! It has all of my medical supplies in it!" Chopper suddenly remembered.

"Ya mean this one?" Ana asked the deer as she pulled the blue medical backpack, with a white 'X' mark decorating it, that she had 'borrowed' from on the sled.

"How did it get in the sled?" Chopper quickly grabs the bag and looks inside to see that everything he needs is inside.

"Dr. Kureha must have done it" Nami grins down at the bag.