2.05

The eels stop following them as the boat is dragged through the island's river until they reach a lake, where a sacrificial altar in the middle of the water is waiting for them.

"We're being sacrificed?!" Chopper asks in fright as their kidnapper brings the ship to the top of the altar.

"Don't think that might be that problem now" Ana said as they watched the shrimp leave them alone.

"That's because of the sky sharks" Robin says as she points to the rest of the water, where numerous striped sharks' dorsal fins are popping out of the water in preparations of catching their prey.

"We could still get out of here, but the ship..." Nami flinches at the sharks then looks around at the forest that's too far for them to jump from their location. Zoro uses a rope ladder to climb off the boat and sees that the bottom of the ship was damaged from the dangerous trip.

"It doesn't look like we can get far with the Merry like this. Chopper, can you see if you can fix it?"

"Then what are you going to do?" Chopper nods to the request while the navigator looks at him in confusion.

"I'm going to the island to look for the fake god" Zoro smirks at the question before he looks at the island.

"Don't call him fake! You'll piss him off!" the redhead looks at the smirking man in utter shock as she runs behind the mast, in case the god heard him.

"I don't believe in god so why should I care?" the swordsman smirks at her worry as he looks to the island.

"Wow" Chopper stares at the arrogant swordsman in awe while Nami silently prays for forgiveness not noticing how Anamaria was edging the man on to continue from behind her.

"Robin, can you get me that vine?" the man asked the archaeologist as he held his hand out.

"Mind if I come along too?" Robin nods as she summons up an arm on the tree to lower not just that vine, but two more and pushes it towards the ship.

"No problem, just don't get in my way" Zoro says as he catches the vines for them.

"You too Robin?!" Nami asks with Robin nodding "A-Ana?"

"I..." the woman pauses when she see Chopper's teary expression directed at her "...ain't going'" Anamaria shook her head as she yawned widely, thinking of napping for a bit once the others left.

"This altar is at least a thousand years old. I'm really curious about the history of this place" the archaeologist grins at the navigator as she points to the land "There could even be hidden treasure and material we can use to fix the ship"

"In that case I'm in!" Nami perks up the mention of treasure and grins at the island, that she was afraid of just a moment ago.

"You're serious?!" Chopper asks when Nami turns to him with beli in her eyes.

"Of course, we need to learn about the history!" Nami nods to the plan as she points to the whistle for the sky knight, that's hanging onto the mast "Alright, you can use the sky knight whistle if you need it"

Zoro grip on his vine as his clear his throat. Once he's ready, he pulls back and swings on the vine while he yells out as if he's Tarzan.

"AAAAAAaAaAaaaAAAAAAAA!"