6.03

Ж

Anamaria had felt them following them but she told Ace to ignore them until their captain tried attacking Sable when the snake tried to rejoin them.

"Tha fuck are ya doing?" she growled after using Fang to stop the man's own sword.

Her arm quivered at the strength behind the blow and when she saw the man's full face she knew she was fucked if he actually tried to attack them. The man in front of her was a well known Yonko that Boa Hancock had warned her about.

Red Haired Shanks.

The two pirates remained how they were the last chapter when Anamaria felt the man beginning to push her further away from himself with his only arm and Ana knew she couldn't stand against him in a contest of strength so she jumped away.

"Leave us tha fuck alone" she muttered, moving her hand so that Sable turned her petrifying gaze from the rest of the man's crew and left her alone with them.

"You're Anamaria 'The Sparrow', aren't you?" Shanks asked her while sheathing his sword at the same time as she did hers.

"So what?" she remembered that Luffy knew this man in some way but wasn't entirely sure she wanted to drop her guard just yet.

"Do you know where your captain is?" he continued asking her.

"Training with tha old man" she replied shortly.

"'Old man'?"

"Raeliegh" she specified, watching as after a few moments of them internalising the information their eyes came out of their heads.

"'DARK KING' RAELIEGH?!!!"

"Yup" she nodded her head and turned to face Ace when he whistled for her to come on board.

"And you're her crew member right?" Shanks continued to ask her after he had cleared his throat.

"That's me"

"So what are you doing all the way here? Apart from your crew?"

"After tha Marineford war we separated. Luffy want ta train fer two years before we rejoin in Sabaody" she informed him, seeing as how he was genuinely worried for her captain.

"And...your companions?" Shanks asked as Ace had had enough and was coming to them from the ship, Sable slowly working herself back up the small hill.

"None of yer business" Anamaria growled.

"How about a bet?" the definitely perked her interest "I'll fight you and if you win I'll tell you anything you need to know..." that was good. Him being a Yonko would mean he knew more things than most "...but if I win, your little friend takes off his mask. What do you say?"

Anamaria didn't want to risk it but looking around the rest of his crew had surrounded them, not that they would be too hard to take down if she and the other two worked together, but it would be a huge hassle for them. Besides, the pros of this, if by some miracle she won, outweighed the cons.

"Ya wanna do it 'ere?" she asked him while looking around the small village.

"There's enough room for a small fight" he smiled back at her, the friendly attitude not hiding his intentions much making Ana sweat drop.

She took of the red coat so that it wouldn't get damaged in the fight and handed it along with her mask to Ace who was struggling to keep his mask on and push Sable back at the same time.