1.19

Luffy looks back at the crab that's getting smaller in view with a large smile while raising his fist up.

"OKAY!"

The rest of the crew don't give another glance to their captain as the crab and snake move as fast as possible to reach the capital in time to stop the rebellion.

Vivi and the rest of the Straw Hats, who are riding on the crab, have settled down for the evening as the crab journeys through the desert to Alubarna. As soon as the crab and Sable left Rain Base, Anamaria decided to rest up for a little. She leaned her head against Sanji's back, who was in front of her, making the man tense up slightly before he looked back and smiled gently.

"Lemme sleep for a bit darlin'" she muttered silently as she wrapped her arms around the man's (small) waist.

Ж

Nami looks down at the tanned woman sleeping with her body leaned against Sanji and the navigator smiled when she saw the blond man softly smile at the woman behind him. Anamaria appeared to be good for the cook and she was glad that her new friend also had the chance to rest.

She decides to see how Vivi's doing. The blue haired princess looked as worried as ever, as she stares back at the path they took. Nami sighs at the worried princess before she sits next to her.

"You don't need to worry so much" she tried calming her down.

"I don't know what you mean. I'm not worried" Vivi snaps out of her trance from Nami's voice then gives her an obviously fake smile.

"That was the worst act I've ever seen" Nami says, as she flicks her friend on the forehead.

"You know how strong Luffy is. We'll see him before you know it" Vivi rubs her forehead, then sees Nami patting her on the shoulder. The royal blinks at her friend's unwavering confidence in her captain before a small, genuine, smile forms on her pale face.

"Alright, first we should...!" she pauses when she remembers something important about their route to Alubarna. She quickly brings out her map from her bag, and opens it up for Nami to see "This is bad, I forgot that there's a large river up ahead!"

Nami looks at the river line on the map, that they're about to encounter, then looks at Vivi in confusion.

"So what? Can't the crab just swim through?" she asked the blue haired princess.

"Desert crabs can't swim!"

"WHAT?!" all the boys on the ride look at her in utter shock, after they hear the new fact.

Anamaria grumbles as she's woken up and she sits up from her very short nap even when Sanji tried to coax her to keep snoozing. Usopp quickly leans over to the girls, and looks at the map with his eyes bugging out.

"What do you mean the crab can't swim?!" he asked, making Ana attentive to the conversation.

"These desert crabs live underground. They can't stand the water!" Vivi says as she stares at the map.

"But Scissors is a crab! Can't he step over the river?!" Nami looks at her in confusion before looking at the crab.

"Where does she come up with these weird names?" Zoro sweat drops at the name Nami gave the crab, as he mutters under his breath.

"Don't ask me, but Nami has a point. This crab's huge, can't he just step over the stream?" Usopp shakes his head at the question.

"Sorry, but he can't. If it was a thin stream then it might work, but it's too wide. We'll be on our own from there" Vivi sighs at the crew's reaction to her news, as she shows them the map. Vivi looks around to see how far they are from the river, and then widens her eyes when she sees that it's coming into view.