7.03

A small swarm of swordfish quickly swam up to her side and stayed there for a few seconds before they all left. The raven haired woman ignored the sense of dread that came up her throat and smirked.

Now all she had to do was wait.

They managed to make their way through the sudden crowd that was starting to from in front of the huge mansion when the mermaids recognised Pappagu while the starfish remained completely unaware that he had been left behind.

"...too expensive" Anamaria heard a familiar voice and shushed the other who were following her, all of them poking their heads into the door of the shop where it had come from.

"Nami!" Luffy called out to the orange haired woman who turned and smiled when she noticed them.

"Guys! Camie!" Nami greeted the mermaid, going over to her raven haired friend and taking Ana's hands fondly.

Nami's eyes flashed at the sight of the starfish that was apparently the owner of the store and she instantly dropped her hold on Ana's hands. She reached over and pinched Pappagu's cheeks, lifting him to her face's level.

"Oy, what's up with your store? Everything is so expensive"

"Wait! Wait!" Pappagu protested. He wriggled free of the women's hold and he stood proudly in the middle of his store "We're friends, aren't we? I owe you guys big time for two years ago. It's all free! Take as much as you want!"

Anamaria chuckled as Nami reacted as it was usual for her, twirling around the store happily.

"Have no mercy you guys!" the navigator shouted at the rest of the StrawHats who jumped into action while Ana stayed behind with her arms ready to catch everything that Nami handed to her.

Nami had already swept three shelves full of carefully folded clothes directly into three large cloth bags that she gave Ana to carry. Beside her, Usopp and Luffy were gathering another whole rack.

"Ah! You guys are taking everything?!" Pappagu shouted.

"Yohohoho. We are pirates, after all, Pappagu-san" Brook said as he looked over the store's sunglasses selection before putting it all in a bag himself.

Ana smiled in amusement at Pappagu's reaction while reaching her hand and taking most of the gold jewellery on display.

"Merciless! So merciless!" Pappagu shouted.

"I'm happy for you guys" Camie said with a smile while Nami handed Anamaria her last bag.

The raven haired woman easily heaved all four large bags on her back before pausing at the sudden commotion noises from outside.

A fishman, in a matching suit as the cashier that Nami was bartering with, opened the door of the store with a loud shout.

"Monsieur! This is serious!" he gasped.

"What is it?" Pappagu asked nervously.

"I-It's him!" the Fishman gasped "H-He came from the palace. Please come outside and see!"

The whole group rushed outside. The salesman pointed up at the sky and they all looked up. Someone was riding on top of a large black whale was chanting something that could be barely distinguished from the distance he was at.

"Jamon! Jamon! Jamon!"

"Why tha fuck is there a whale up there?" Ana asked as she and the others shielded their eyes from the light above them to try and see.