4.02

They kept running and turning until eventually they found an empty hallway with no painting in sight. Nami fell onto her knees and gasped for breath along with the other two while Anamaria stood over them protectively, her arms holding tightly onto her biceps.

"I am really...REALLY starting to hate this place" she seethed as Usopp, Nami and Chopper collapsed around her.

Ж

Luffy, Zoro, Franky, Sanji and Robin were making their way through the forest with Luffy placed on top of the three headed animal that the others had faced earlier.

"I already told you! Don't go asking just anyone to be your nakama!" Sanji chastised his captain who simply scratched the back of his head sheepishly "Like a deer that looks like a tanuki and a robot...!"

"Cyborg, I'm a cyborg" Franky complained "And what about the Lady? She's strange as well. Who doesn't know who Red haired Shanks is?!"

"Her name is Ana, get it through your thick head! And what do you mean by that?"

"Maybe she's from the New World" Robin said "That's what the World Government said she's from so it makes sense that she wouldn't know much about the outside world"

"Oi! Marimo!" Sanji called out to Zoro who was remaining surprisingly quiet even for himself "What do you think?"

"That we should find the other quickly and not get distracted by these sorts of conversations" Zoro grunted as he dodged the subject.

"Oh yes. I really hope that my Ana-chwan is okay!" Sanji cooed while Zoro and Robin commented about the numbers on the three headed animals until Luffy pointed out the ghost that appeared in front of them with a shout.

Ж

"Yosh osh osh osh!" Hogback's laugh echoed through the hallway and they slowly sat back up.

"Dr. Hogback!" Chopper said excitedly as they headed closer to the voice. Anamaria quickly grabbed the reindeer by the collar and pulled him to her side so that he didn't get overeager.

They saw a slightly opened door with light pooling out from under it. They creaked open the door so it was just a sliver wider so they could all peak in.

"What is this place?" Nami asked in a small whisper.

"His laboratory!" Chopper squeaked.

Dr. Hogback's laboratory was two stories high and he had a surgical table in the middle of the room. There were coffins that were leaning against the wall. Green light shined throughout the room and the world renowned doctor stood at its centre holding a surgical knife high above his head, like he was showcasing a trophy.

"Yosh osh osh osh!" Dr. Hogback laughed above the grey skinned corpse on the table "It's almost done! Behold, Cindry-chan! The work of a true genius...This is art!"

"I hope you fail right before completion" Cindry-chan coldly replied.

"Ahh! How could you say that, Cindy-chan?" Dr. Hogback squealed "I swear, I'm taken aback each time you fling such cruel words at me"

"Cindry-chan...I wonder if she's really the lady who died in that accident" Nami whispered.

"Seems so. Whose tha dude on that table?" Anamaria asked in a whisper as a man was just as tall as Franky and he had the number 741 bandaged around his arm.