6.08

Ana could feel Shanks' energy and his crew's there, but also different ones, the most prominent one being a dark metal-grey one. With one tap to Sable's side she redirected her friend in that direction, the two of them going deeper and deeper into the darker parts of the sea as they moved forward (Thalassophobia? Anyone?).

Ф

Anamaria woke up when Sable started to rumble as she made her way slowly onto the island Ana had steered her to. The woman straightened up on Sable's back when she saw the Red Force docked above them.

As soon as Sable touched the dock, Anamaria jumped down from her and wrapped the new necklace around the snake's thick neck as best she could, calling out to her blessing when she saw that the snake started to shrink until she was able to slip over the woman's shoulders comfortably.

"Ana! What are you doing here?!" she saw Yasopp waving at her while he and Ben stood behind a random stone wall.

Anamaria ran over to them and stared in confusion, asking non verbally about the fighting noises that were coming from the clearing behind the wall.

"Oh, that? A newbie pirate crew just tried taking on the captain on so he's teaching them a lesson" the sniper of the Red Haired pirates explained, going over to hug the woman fondly and greet the snake on her shoulders "Well hello there Sable, you seem to have lost a few poun...AAAH!!"

Ben chuckled as he too greeted the woman while Yasopp was trying to get Sable to release his nose which she had caught between her very sharp teeth at the bottom of her jaw.

"It's good to see you kid. Any news?"

"Imma Warlord now" she blurted out nonchalantly.

"You are?!" "You are? I'm happy for you"

"Happy for her!? YOUCH!!" Yasopp finally pulled the snake off of him and trudging over to them "She's a Warlord!! Don't you know that that means she's the World Government's dog!"

Ana's glare cut through him making the man yelp as she did so.

"I aint their dog. It just works in ma favour at the moment" she shrugged her shoulders and turned her head to where Shanks was fighting the Kid pirates.

"Just a moment kid" Ben ran forward to help his captain with the newbie pirates leaving her with the sniper to help the weaker members off the ground.

Ana kept her concentration in helping heal the men's injuries and pulling them out of the way from all the destruction. Shanks and Ben were having a field day with the Kid pirates as few of the younger ones were left to fight off the Red Haired pirates.

She heard a yell and silence, and all of a sudden she was tackled from behind in a quick motion by the red haired man.

"ANA!!" Shanks shouted into her ear making an irk mark raise to her forehead before lifting her fist and hitting him on the head.

"Yer injured dumbass!!" she chastised at the man who whimpered in front of her "Not much but I know ya missed me so calm tha fuck down!"

She went to heal the small cuts and bruises he had and then looked over Ben last who barely had any since he had joined the fight later on.

"I missed you. Did you miss me?" Shanks asked her while rubbing his cheek over the top of her head.

"Sure. Now get off" Ben helped her pry him off her and Anamaria finally had the chance to see what had happened during the fight, feeling bad for the long blond haired man that was trying to pick the familiar flame haired man from the ground "Go to yer ship. I'll be there in a moment and we can talk then"