4.0

"ALRIGHT!" Luffy cheered "We have another new crew member!"

"TAKE CARE OF HIM STRAWHAT-SAN!" the Galley-La employees shouted behind them.

"Shishishi" Luffy grinned "Of course" he turned to take in the new view of his

The ship was starting to pull away from the docks and they were about to head off to their new adventure.

"Wait..." Chopper whimpered next to Nami.

"Are you super sure you don't have to wait for one more person, Straw Hat?" Franky looked around the deck and frowned at his new captain, who had taken a seat on a deck chair.

"I did wait" Luffy laughed with a forced grin on his face "Ever since I heard what Sanji told us, I tried so that our room in Galley-La was never empty"

"I saw him by the docks while I was out shopping for food supplies. Usopp was rehearsing different ways to come back to us" the man said while taking a puff from his cigarette.

"I waited for him all this time, but he never showed up, Luffy said a little too casually. He was sweating and even from a distance "That's his answer...I'm sure he'll have a fun life too"

BOOM! BOOM!

"Incoming" Ana muttered out lazily as she dropped to the ground bringing Chopper down with her as two cannon balls blasted towards the sides of the ship.

They were just warning shots and hit the water cleanly but they rocked the ship and splashed everyone on deck. A big marine ship with a masthead of a dog with a bone turned the corner and headed towards the Straw Hats.

"Hey, Luffy! Can you hear me? This is Grandpa! This is Grandpa. If you can hear me, say something!" Garp shouted through a megaphone.

"Oy! Grandpa! What're you doing?! You said you weren't going to capture us here" Luffy raised a random megaphone, that Anamaria handed over to him from the ground, to his lips.

"Well...the thing is, a lot has happened since then...Sorry, but I'm going to have to send you to the bottom of the sea"

"WHAAAAAT?!" Luffy cried incredulously and he dropped the megaphone.

"Well...I'm not doing this as an apology for that or anything..." Garp replied

"But..I'll fight your gang all by myself"

As Anamaria sat up from the deck, she got curious when she saw a marine holding a 32 pound cannonballs in his arms and bringing it up to the Vice Admiral, but there were no cannons around him.

"What the hell is he gonna do with that?" Ana asked the rest receiving no response.

Her eyes widened when Luffy's Grandfather bounced the cannonball in his hand as if it weighed nothing and then he lifted it over his head.

"METEOR FIST!"

The cannonball shot forward and exploded on the starboard side. The impact sent a large wave that pushed the ship sideways.

"WHOAH! H-he fired a cannonball with his bare hand!" Sanji cried.

"Woah! That's some strength that old man's got" Ana chimed in while the others panicked.

"We have no choice! We're getting out of here now or our new ship will be blasted to bits!" Nami shouted.

"This isn't good" Franky growled "A whole bunch of those things are about to come flying at us"