3.08

"Thank you!" Luffy shouted as he got on one Yagara with Usopp and the large bag of gold while Anamaria and Nami shared their own.

They led the animals in the direction the man had shown them and then went off.

"This is amazing!" Luffy shouted as his arms went behind him as the Yagara he was riding raised its head proudly, making Usopp sputter out a bit as the hands hit his face before he too admired the animals.

"It's amazing that such convenient creatures exit in this world" the sniper said "It doesn't rock much, its comfortable!"

"What do ya see Nami?" Anamaria asked the navigator behind her as the two boys stared at the street they went into.

"This town was built around canals" the orange haired woman explained with her head stuck to the map in her hands.

Luffy called out to one of the men that was playing chess on the streets besides the canal and who told them where the shipyard was.

"Oh my beautiful mademoiselles!" a man poked his head out of one of the windows "How about dinner for three with me tonight?!"

He was yanked into the house again as another woman came out of a window and told them with a smile that it was a usual greeting around there. Anamaria and Nami shared an awkward look before they looked forward again.

"Aren't people far too friendly here?" Ana asked her friends out loud as they were greeted from all sides. No one answered as they came up to a separation of the canal up ahead.

"Ah, a hill is coming up. We're gonna go against the flow. Is that okay?" Usopp asked "Can we go up?"

All of a sudden, the Yagara perked up and swerved left which was the wrong turn for them while Nami screamed the contrary directions. Luffy, Usopp and Anamaria were happily throwing their hands up at the motions while Nami continued protesting about how they were going the wrong way.

"Don't be hasty Nami" Luffy turned around to see the two women "This is a rare opportunity. Let's stroll through the canals"

"Ah! Ah!" Usopp shouted making the four of the look up ahead to see a huge drop "We're on top of a hill! Which means..."

While Usopp and Nami had a scared reaction to it, Anamaria and Luffy smiled at each other before they fell, the Yagaras themselves having grin-like faces as they did.

"THIS IS FUN!" "YEAH!" "IT'S FUN BUT SCARY!" "NOOOOOOO!" (Luffy, Anamaria, Usopp and Nami respectively).

As they reached the end of the fall the two animals fell from the sky making Nami and Usopp panic once more with, you guessed it, the other two happily enjoying the fall. After they had landed Nami hit their Yagara when it chuckled.

"Don't be so full of yourself!" she shouted as she caught her breath "Oh?" they all looked to see the market in front of them "We ended up in the shopping district! Could it be that you took a short-cut?" the Yagara looked at the navigator with tears in its eyes from the hit "I'm sorry. You guys are actually smart, huh?"

"Whose a good guy, yes ya are" Anamaria cooed as she hugged the Yagara's neck fondly calming the animal down.

"I've never see such a lively market! Hey, look at that! That's a huge bull!" Luffy remarked.

"Wow! Look at all those beautiful masks!" Ana pointed out at the people on the huge blue and white animal that passed them. A shout alerted them of Luffy's and Usopp's Yagara swimming at full speed towards one of the stands "Where are ya going cap?!"