2.0

"On it!" Anamaria said as she jumped off and caught onto the rope that pulled the ship's sails taut, allowing air to fill them as she slid down and into Sanji's opened arms, her thanking him before jumping off to see the ships behind them.

Like that, they sailed as fast as the wind could take them away from the marines chasing after them. When the adrenaline from the excitement kicked in, she wasted no time in helping her crew not only lose the marines, but sail off to their next adventure.

Ф

They had been surprised when they saw the woman who called herself Ms Sunday had sneaked into the ship. After a bit, and each of the crew members starting to fall for the woman's charms, Luffy agreed to let her join them ending the conversation.

Everyone, but Ana, who was busy still grumbling under her breath and shoving more of the gifts into her mouth, and Chopper, give her a look of shock at the request.

"Why should we let you join?!" Usopp asks worriedly as he stays hidden behind the group.

"Because your captain owes me" Robin says when she thinks back on how at the end of Luffy's battle with Crocodile she was ready to die in the crumbling tomb, but Luffy wouldn't let her as he carried her out of the tomb.

"You made me live even though I wanted to die. I have nowhere to go now that Baroque Works is finished, so I want to join your crew" she keeps her small smile on her face as she gives them her explanation.

"I see, ok, you're in" Luffy blinks at the explanation before he nods.

"WHAT?!" Nami, Usopp and Zoro yell out in shock while Sanji happily runs to the kitchen, Ana still staring off into the clouds.

"Wow. It really takes nothin' to convince the cap" Anamaria sweat dropped at his sudden change of decision. Luffy chuckles at his friends' reactions before he smiles at them.

"You don't have to worry; she's not a bad person" he told them.

"I'll be the judge of that!" Usopp says as he takes a seat from a chair that's across the table from where Robin is "Before we can accept you I need to give you a proper interview to see if we can trust you!"

"Very well, ask away" the woman told the sniper as Usopp nodded and he begins to interrogate the newest crew member for any hidden motives.

Nami tiredly sighs at the new situation as she and Zoro scatter to different parts of the deck where they can keep an eye on Robin. Luffy, Anamaria and Chopper however, quickly become distracted when Robin sprouts an arm off the deck to entertain them. The three of them sit close to the arm to get a better look as they become fixated on it and the dark haired woman with light eyes let the arm hold her hand.

As she watches the arm bend to her right she doesn't see the three other arms springing behind her and the boys and pulling them to the left. As the three of them collapse they look to see the culprits. Luffy and Chopper laugh at the arms while Ana chuckles at the surprise.

"Pay attention!" meanwhile, Robin grins at the entertained pirates when Usopp hits the table. Robin doesn't falter in her smile as she turns to the sniper and rests her head on the palm of her hand "Sorry, what was the question?"

"What's your profession?"

"I'm an archaeologist"

"An archaeologist?!" Usopp blinks at the answer as he choruses the question with Ana.