1.15

"Maybe we should call it a day. That terrain over there will be a good place to set up camp" the blue haired princess said. Nami looks over the terrain then nods.

"Good idea" she turns around to call out to the guys "Guys, we're gonna set up camp at the rocks!"

Anamaria smirked at the two men when they nearly shouted sighs of relied when they looked over at the terrain and waste no time travelling there with the girls.

"I'm going to go explore!" Luffy shouted.

"Finally, it's quiet now" Zoro sweat drops at the sight of his captain running off, before he sighs.

"Idiot!" Sanji muttered under his breath, which causes the two of them to glare at one another, making the cook smirk slightly as he could now look down on the swordsman.

"Let's just set up camp already..." Usopp shakes his head at their stupidity, before he takes his bag off his back.

Ф

The others nod in agreement as they set up their campsite. Sanji starts cooking dinner for the crew, while the rest of the crew sets up the tents and fire pit.

"Want some help there darlin'?" Ana asked the man.

"Could you chop up some of the onions Ana-chwan?" the cook asked her as he remained concentrated on the cooking food. Anamaria nodded and started thinly slicing the onions that Ace and Luffy had brought along with them.

"I remember when Luffy recruited me" Chopper chuckled from still on top of Sable "He was very insistent"

"You don't know the half of it. Once Luffy wants someone in his crew, it's almost impossible to change his mind" Nami chuckles as she sits down next to the reindeer.

"Really? How did he recruit you Nami?" Chopper looks up at the navigator with curiosity in his eyes.

"When I was a kid, I was forced to join a crew of fishman pirates who took over my village. I had to steal from other pirates in order to raise the money to buy everyone's freedom. That included Luffy and the others. However, despite tricking the crew and stealing from them, Luffy still wanted me in the crew. When he found out my situation, he confronted Arlong and freed my village" the redhead softly smiles at the memory of how Luffy recruited her.

"It didn't take much to have Ana join us" Vivi chuckled.

"Hey" Anamaria said from her place besides Sanji.

The ones who were involved in the fight to save Nami's village from Arlong's crew stare at the navigator softly, while the rest look at her in shock.

"Luffy really did that?" Ace asks with Nami to nodding with a smile.

"Yea, I don't know what would've happened if he and the others didn't help. And now I can make my map of the world"

"Wow, that's amazing..." Chopper can only blink at the incredible story that he heard.

"If you think that was amazing then you should hear my story. I saved my hometown from the Black Cat pirates with my 8,000 men, and Luffy was so amazed that he begged me to...!" Usopp nods before he smiles at Chopper.

"Don't make stuff up! You'll confuse him!" Nami cuts him off with a whack to the head.

"So it's not true?!" Chopper widens his eyes at the confrontation. The navigator shakes her head before she tells him the real version of how Usopp was recruited.