7.05

Before he was able to finish, Anamaria's fist found a way to hit him on the head solidly.

"Enough! Just go!" she shouted, making the sniper hold onto the now soulless body while maintaining the bubble around them.

No more than a few minutes later while Anamaria was still trying to keep Zoro from wandering outside the bubble, Brook, or well, his soul more so, returned to them.

"I found a ray of hope!" the ghost-soul exclaimed "The fishmen pirates left and now the palace is empty! But they left Pappagu-sama behind!"

"So what are you waiting for? Go find him and tell him to open the doors with the keys!" Usopp shouted.

Then they waited even longer when Pappagu finally appeared dragging Zoro's three swords, Ana's Fang, Brook's cane, and Usopp's Kabuto. By that time, the water was already over their waist' level outside the bubble.

Zoro moved quickly walked out of it, slashing at the door to cut it open and doing so a bit more than needed as he cut through the top of the building structure.

The water started to flood in at an even faster pace and the water consumed the Straw Hats' air bubble and Pappagu. It pushed them out the top of the building and into the sea.

They burst through the encasing of the palace and into the bubble that coated the Thousand Sunny with Anamaria opening the air up for them as they landed on the deck of the ship.

"Ana" Sanji sighed out, rushing at the raven haired woman, and wrapping his arms around her.

After a few shocked seconds, she glanced at Chopper who proudly nodded his head and she smiled, letting her hands come up and around his neck, playing with the blond strands of hair at his nape.

"Im glad yer fine darlin'" she muttered, sinking her face into the dip between his neck and shoulder.

"I am so sorry Ana-ch...Ana" the man said as he drew back to match her eyes better.

"I know ya are darlin'" the woman smiled and looked around to make sure that Luffy wasn't looking, she didn't care about if the other saw (gotta keep your baby siblings innocent), as she grabbed the man's face in her hands and brought him closer to her.

Without hesitation, Ana closed the remaining distance between them, sealing it with a much-awaited tender kiss. She smiled when he matched her with just as much fervour after freezing up for a half a second.

He ran his hands through her long dark hair and ended up wrapping his arms around her waist respectfully (much to her chagrin), but tightly so as to not leave even a sliver of room between them.

After two years of him in hell, having her back in his arms, back in his life was truly the heaven Sanji had never thought he had been looking for. As she parted her lips slightly for him when the kiss progressed a bit more, she unsurprisingly tasted of sweets with the slight tang of alcohol while the nicotine that framed his lips had Ana even more addicted to the feeling of his on her own.

Just as they were about to succumb to the intoxication of each other's lips further, a distant call brought them back to reality.

"Please save Father-sama! Luffy-sama!" a high pitch voice shrieked from down below making them pull away from each other, the raven haired woman smirking at how red the man's ears had become.